Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Suspicious Damage Claim

Search this Thread

Old Jan 10, 2022, 12:28 pm

Originally Posted by aww3583
Finally heard back from the DRU. They “reviewed the information pertaining to the claim” and made the decision to close it without any further impact on me or my insurance.
Wait, if your company has insurance on your contract you NEVER provide your insurance information. Even when you get in an accident. I made a mistake of doing that. Afterwards I talked to my company and they said National takes care of all of that. National, like most big rental car agencies, are self-insured. So the other party should have not contacted my insurance company but rather National.

I don't know how your policy works, but it doesn't hurt now to ask your company to figure out the specifics.
Auto Enthusiast and Ordpc like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.