Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LGA - taxi / Uber pickup

Search this Thread

Old Sep 5, 2019, 12:20 pm
Original Poster

LGA - taxi / Uber pickup

I'm dropping a car off at the LGA location. is it possible to get a taxi/uber from the car rental location (need to get to Manhattan) or will I have to take a shuttle back to the airport?
Old Sep 5, 2019, 12:33 pm
Moderator: National Car

Programs: Delta PM, National EE, Hertz PC, Hilton DM
Yes, you can get an Uber. Not sure if regular cabs run by there frequently.
dascc likes this.
Old Sep 5, 2019, 12:35 pm
Company Representative - AutoSlash and HotelSlash

Originally Posted by dascc
I'm dropping a car off at the LGA location. is it possible to get a taxi/uber from the car rental location (need to get to Manhattan) or will I have to take a shuttle back to the airport?
Sure, you can easily call an Uber from the National LGA location to head to Manhattan. National (and Alamo) are located at 95-01 Ditmars Blvd, East Elmhurst, NY 11369.
dascc likes this.
Old Sep 5, 2019, 2:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Marriott 5+ BadgeAccor Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVPG, DL KM, Bee Six, Bonvoy Plat, Avis PC, Natl Exec, Greyhound Road Rewards Z"L
Uber or Lyft would probably be easier. If you really want to take a yellow cab (or green cab, since it is Queens and off-airport), use the Curb app.

-J.
AutoSlash and dascc like this.
Old Sep 5, 2019, 2:28 pm
Original Poster

thanks for the replies. Would prefer to use Uber so it looks like that will work out good. Haven't been to that location so wasn't sure if it was easy to get picked up from there.

thanks again!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.