Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Status above Executive Elite?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 25, 2018, 4:35 pm

No clue what it takes....

I’m in an EHI car 365 days per year and have been for five years. Company wide we’re dropping over 2,500 rental days per year with them and I concur with the comments above.

Local managers are so appreciative of our business they move heaven and earth to deliver just what we need the moment we need it. They’ve become friends and literally have helped us get special service at 2:00 AM on a Sunday morning.

When travelling, it’s EE and nothing more. The agents never mention number of days or anything close to it.

The above posters are right, this secret “Taylor Club” or whatever it’s called is reserved for insurance execs and major league corporate travel leaders who can deliver mega rental days annually. We’re not in that ballpark.
JCrew7384 and ginmqi like this.
Old Jul 26, 2018, 7:15 pm

Even 365 days of renting a year isn't enough. You need to bring over 1000 days a year; that means being in charge of a company's travel expenses.
Auto Enthusiast and ginmqi like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.