Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2017 Ford Explorer Limited

Search this Thread

Old May 18, 2017, 7:51 pm
Original Poster

2017 Ford Explorer Limited

I was exchanging cars because the jeep grand Cherokee I had the music refused to lower and it was at max. Also sirus wasn't working well either. At LGA they had pick your color jeep grand Cherokee as long as it was black and a bunch of Ford explorers in the limited trim. Got this I'm "Brown" but looks like a orange to me. This had what I haven't seen in the fleet so far which is a sunroof.

Classified SRAR

Features:
Sync 3 which I personally find it one of the best infotainment screen where I typically bypass using Apple Car play.
Apple Carplay and Android Auto
V6 engine
2wd
Leather seats with heated and cooled seats
Sunroof
Front camera along with rear camera
Estimated MPG 19 city and 27 highway
Heated steering wheel

What differences between the 16 and 17 limited trim is it includes sync 3, heated steering wheel and the i4 ecoboost engine. Seems national optioned in the sunroof and the v6 which I would rather get BLIS but oh well.
Old May 18, 2017, 8:48 pm
Original Poster

Also want to point out that the cabin is really quiet. Like you can't hear much outside which makes this better than a Grand Cherokee IMHO for road trips or annoying city driving
Old May 19, 2017, 5:29 pm
Original Poster

Just wanted to point out without the 4x4 with its front wheel drive you can notice the torque steering. It's not horrible but you'll notice it if it bothers you.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.