Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > National | Emerald Club
Reload this Page >

One-Two Free 2010 – Earn 8/22/10-1/31/11; Redeem thru 6/25/11 (modified from 6/30)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

One-Two Free 2010 – Earn 8/22/10-1/31/11; Redeem thru 6/25/11 (modified from 6/30)

Search this Thread

Old Aug 22, 2010, 9:07 pm

Originally Posted by dstan
Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but just a note, IIRC the person enrolling must enter their Driver's License number, thus prohibiting duplicates/fake entries.
You are correct, sir.
Old Aug 23, 2010, 2:45 pm
Moderator: New York City and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA PLT, Natl EC
Originally Posted by Ritz
You are correct, sir.
Thanks!
Old Aug 23, 2010, 3:34 pm

Reservations made prior to registration (where the actual rentals happen within the promotion period) are eligible, right?

I'm hoping not to have to cancel and redo/recreate my long booked Thanksgiving & Christmas rentals...
Old Aug 24, 2010, 9:01 pm

Does anybody need a referral?
Old Aug 25, 2010, 5:03 am

Originally Posted by apollo_liumin
Does anybody need a referral?
What refererral? Its a free promo and anyone can sign up for it.
Old Aug 25, 2010, 9:08 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Gold 1MM, AS MVP, UA Silver, WN A-List, Marriott LT Titanium, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Ritz
What refererral? Its a free promo and anyone can sign up for it.
1-2-Free always has a referral component to it. In the past it was simple...forward the email, get 1/2 a free day. This year it looks like the referred person actually needs to join EC and you get 1 full free rental day.

That's why Apollo is asking...if there are any FT'ers reading this who don't already belong to EC, they should allow some other FT'er to refer them. (I already referred my wife... )
Old Aug 25, 2010, 11:16 am

Originally Posted by pinniped
1-2-Free always has a referral component to it. In the past it was simple...forward the email, get 1/2 a free day. This year it looks like the referred person actually needs to join EC and you get 1 full free rental day.

That's why Apollo is asking...if there are any FT'ers reading this who don't already belong to EC, they should allow some other FT'er to refer them. (I already referred my wife... )
I guess there is no requirement that the new refereed person to complete a rental, according to the term?
Old Aug 31, 2010, 10:02 am

Programs: Marriott LTG, HHonors Diamond, Nat'l Exec
Originally Posted by kennycrudup
I just checked a few of my SFO returns; you're dinged $20/rental no matter what
Notably, that fee is only for rentals that originate at SFO. If you pick up in the city and drop off at the airport, almost no fees apply.
Old Sep 1, 2010, 12:53 pm

Programs: UA 1K 3MM Lifetime, AA PlatPro,Marriott Titanium Elite Lifetime, Hyatt Globalist
Can I rent for a day, return the car and immediately take out another car at the same location for a qualifying second rental?
Old Sep 1, 2010, 4:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL 1 million, AA 1 mil, HH lapsed Diamond, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by edsh
Can I rent for a day, return the car and immediately take out another car at the same location for a qualifying second rental?
No. Check the prohibitions against credits for consecutive rentals.
Old Sep 1, 2010, 4:52 pm

Programs: AC 75K, BA Gold, Marriott Platinum, National EE, Sixt Platinum, Hertz PC, AVIS PC
Originally Posted by edsh
Originally Posted by 3Cforme
No. Check the prohibitions against credits for consecutive rentals.
Also, you have to rent 2 days at a time for this promotion.

Ron.
Old Sep 2, 2010, 7:30 am

Programs: Marriott LTG, HHonors Diamond, Nat'l Exec
Doesn't seem to be in the T&C -- does anyone know if the free days are valid on one-way rentals?
Old Sep 2, 2010, 10:07 am

Originally Posted by dtremit
Doesn't seem to be in the T&C -- does anyone know if the free days are valid on one-way rentals?
Yes they are, which makes them quite valuable. Even better if you're EE and use them on one way luxury rentals.
Old Sep 2, 2010, 10:12 am

Programs: AC 75K, BA Gold, Marriott Platinum, National EE, Sixt Platinum, Hertz PC, AVIS PC
Originally Posted by drzoidberg
Yes they are, which makes them quite valuable. Even better if you're EE and use them on one way luxury rentals.
I've never been able to use a One Two Free day to book anything above Full Size.

Ron.
Old Sep 2, 2010, 7:34 pm

Can anybody correct me that for the referal free day, I can not get the free rental until the refered friend complete one rental? But I just can not find the terms on this requirement?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.