Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Cars at PVD

Search this Thread

Old Aug 4, 2021, 6:05 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Bad experience here last Saturday when I arrived at 12:45 PM

Executive Aisle: Empty
Executive Elite: Two Dodge Rams. Hardly what I wanted for 200 miles with visits to New London, Providence and Boston. Worse, the National desk was unstaffed with everyone directed to Alamo which had a line of over 15. I waited a few minutes and watched cars delivered onto to Alamo. Eventually I flagged down a return agent who said I could choose from Alamo. I ended up in a Nissan Rogue Sport with 4,000 miles but no XM.
Ordpc likes this.
Old May 1, 2022, 12:50 pm

Programs: Southwest A-List Preferred / CP holder, National Exec Elite, Enterprise Gold
Bumping for any recent experiences…
Old Jul 20, 2022, 6:51 am

Programs: AAdvantage, National Executive
Anyone with recent experiences at PVD? Will be coming through in a couple weeks and will report back then as well.
Old Jul 30, 2022, 4:48 pm

Programs: Southwest A-List Preferred / CP holder, National Exec Elite, Enterprise Gold
Picked up here around noon today. All cars for options. Two interesting ones were a Supra and Infiniti Q50. The rest were Altimas, Camrys, and Malibus. One Charger GT that I ended up taking.

I asked the Alamo girl if they had any SUVs available to pull around. She said they didn’t, and a guy at the Alamo booth informed me he was waiting on one for his SUV reservation and was told they didn’t have any available.
Old Aug 1, 2022, 1:20 pm

At return this afternoon, the aisle had two Malibus, a Compass, Trax, HR-V and an electric Hyundai. There was a single X3 for upgrade for $25 a day.

also as the previous posts mention, there is a long walk to the rental facility here (about four city blocks in the sky way bridge) so if traveling with a lot of luggage, take that into consideration
Ordpc likes this.
Old Aug 2, 2022, 6:51 pm

Programs: AAdvantage, National Executive
Picked up this evening around 7:30. Aisle was very sparse from what I've seen elsewhere. No staff at any of the rental car booths or garage huts except for Enterprise. Run of the mill sedans, a charger, a Compass and another SUV. Ended up with a Camry SE with 91 miles that still had factory tape/stickers on the body.
Ordpc, oftech and Auto Enthusiast like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.