Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Cars at PVD

Search this Thread

Old Jun 3, 2013, 8:23 pm

Programs: National Exec, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold, AAdvantage Gold
Cars at PVD

Picked up yesterday (grabbed a Mustang on a premium res), but what I saw upon return was a pretty vanilla stable of impalabus on the EA, and a bunch of SUVs on the ES. For those of you looking for a convertible or anything remotely nice, if its not in the Premium section, try looking way the hell down in the compact section (near the exit gate). The lot attendant told me that's where they stash their best cars usually in an effort to prevent attempts at self-upgrading.
Old Aug 13, 2013, 4:53 pm

Cars

EA

Toyota Camry
Toyota Prius
Nissan Frontier
Chrysler 200
Nissan Altima
Old Dec 17, 2013, 1:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL 1 million, AA 1 mil, HH lapsed Diamond, Marriott Plat
The EA and ES had the usual suspects Saturday, and, with a big storm coming, was empty of AWD vehicles as one might expect.
Old Jun 5, 2014, 10:32 am

Fairly solid selection last Thursday for a small locations. A couple of all of the usual suspects. The staff at this location is always exceedingly pleasant, which is always a huge surprise in new England, and are generally amenable to EEs grabbing whatever they want from the entire lot, at least in my last 6 or 7 visits.
Old Oct 19, 2014, 8:06 am

I got a nice GMC Terrain the other day when I was there.
Old Oct 23, 2016, 12:12 am

Picked up today for a one way to Boston.

ES:

1x F350
1x Ram 1500
A few Latitude's
A few Grand Caravans (took one)
A few standard SUV's (Equinox, Santa Fe)
1x Dodge Durango
1x Dodge Journey
Some of the usual car choices.

Towards the back they had all the premium SUV's segregated off.
3x Yukon XL
2x Expedition
1x Sedona (surpisingly)
Old Aug 15, 2017, 12:07 pm

Has anyone booked from here recently?
Old Oct 4, 2017, 2:17 pm

Programs: AA Platinum Pro, National EE, HH Diamond
I'm curious if anyone has rented from here recently. I have a Luxury one way from here to BOS next week and I'm wondering what I might end up with.
Old Oct 5, 2017, 11:59 am
Moderator: National Car

Programs: Delta PM, National EE, Hertz PC, Hilton DM
Originally Posted by Bob111R
I'm curious if anyone has rented from here recently. I have a Luxury one way from here to BOS next week and I'm wondering what I might end up with.
For the 90 minute drive, I'm not sure it much matters!

I'd expect the standard Luxury offerings - Cadillac XTS, Lincoln MKZ, etc. With a Luxury you also have a good chance to getting an Audi, BMW, Infiniti, Volvo, etc.
Old Oct 5, 2017, 9:01 pm

I am planning to drive up to Maine and back before dropping off at BOS so it would be nice to get something good. I figured XTS or MKZ would be likely candidates, but I was hoping for something different.
Old Nov 1, 2018, 10:39 pm

Dropped of today at 4:00pm and it was empty of customers. Must be a slow time.

Both aisles weren't that bad. Quite a few Grand Caravans, some Impalas, some mid sized SUV's, 2 Chrysler 300's, two Armada's, 1 Challenger, 1 Flex and a splattering of other full sized cars. All the larger SUV's were of course pulled from the aisle, but the greeter was extremely helpful and after clearing it with her manager; allowed me to take whichever SUV I wanted. Chose a Suburban LT with 11,000 miles. It probably helped that it was slow and that I had just one-wayed a Yukon XL to them from EWR.
Old Dec 29, 2019, 11:52 am

Picked up around 10am on Thursday, 12/27. Both aisles were picked nearly clean after the holiday rush — I believe there was a Wrangler and a Ford Flex on ES, both of which were gone by the time I left, and a Rogue on EA. I had a Luxury reservation and was offered a 2019 Jaguar F-Pace (Prestige) with 19.5K and a Cadillac XT5 with over 20K, both of which were parked over in a different, unmarked corner of the a garage. I took the Jaguar and enjoyed it quite a bit.

I noticed a Volvo S60 and I think a Cadillac XT4 in the Alamo section, but I was not offered either of those vehicles so not sure if they were sharing inventory.
Old Jun 16, 2020, 10:08 am

If renting in mid-July, does anyone know if there would be a minivan on the aisle?
Old Jun 23, 2020, 7:25 pm

Originally Posted by CarCat
If renting in mid-July, does anyone know if there would be a minivan on the aisle?
I picked up there today and there were several minivans on the aisle, as well as an Infiniti QX80 and a Nissan Armada.
Old Apr 26, 2021, 5:48 am
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
I picked up last Saturday at 11:45 AM. Do note it's a really long walk to the facility from the terminal. All transactions are done in the garage on the weekends.

A large selection of cars in Emerald and Executive though nothing particularly special or interesting. I chose a Passat with 870 miles and working XM.
Auto Enthusiast, joepa26 and Ordpc like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.