Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > National | Emerald Club
Reload this Page >

BeWare: EWRS03 Iselin NJ National are now Enterprise, although still called National

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BeWare: EWRS03 Iselin NJ National are now Enterprise, although still called National

Search this Thread

Old Mar 25, 2010, 10:39 pm

Originally Posted by drzoidberg
IIRC, it's a joint National/Enterprise location; if you can book it online, you should be fine. Just slightly more worn cars with Enterprise key fobs.
Well that...and that infamous Enterprise full-body-scratch-scan walk-around prior to renting that worn out vehicle.
Old Sep 6, 2010, 2:47 pm

Used my 1 free day to pick up a 1 day rental at Iselin, NJ on June 23rd. I reserved a midsize and was given a midsize. Car was clean, and gas tank was 7/8.
Had no problem returning the car next day to Newark Airport.
I now have another 1 free day, so I have another 1 day rental at Iselin, NJ on 10/22, returning to Newark airport on 10/23.
This arrangement seems to work ok with us, as we take the AirTrain back to South Amboy, NJ on our return trip. This works better on vacations that are 7+ days... If our trip is less than 7 days, we drive to the airport and park at Avistar on Haines Ave.
Old Sep 6, 2010, 4:53 pm

Did they give you the dreaded Enterprise green E chain for this one-way?

Was it the worst car on the lot they wanted to get rid of? This seems standard policy at all the companies specializing in one-ways, especially short distance ones where the chance of problems is relatively small.
Old Sep 8, 2010, 3:18 pm

Originally Posted by Auto Enthusiast
Did they give you the dreaded Enterprise green E chain for this one-way?

Was it the worst car on the lot they wanted to get rid of? This seems standard policy at all the companies specializing in one-ways, especially short distance ones where the chance of problems is relatively small.
No, it was a National Car, a G5, and it was clean and no damages. I guess I was lucky. I've got another one way on Oct 22nd, using another free day.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.