Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Thank You Flyer Talkers!

Search this Thread

Old Apr 28, 2003, 7:28 pm
Original Poster

Thank You Flyer Talkers!

I just want to thank all the Flyer Talk posts who have helped me and my family enjoy "free" travels. I fly (paid) about once/year. Yet my family of four has flown/will fly to the Southwest in '02, Alaska in '03, and S. Cal. in '04 all on free miles! We're not a family that could afford such trips annually - and have only been able to accumulate miles through all the posts on these boards. I figure the tix have cost <$100 each! Yes, we've had to be flexible with locations and dates to book these awards (all standard of course - no rule busters) and sometimes get frustrated with the lack of seats. Yet, who can complain? A family of for to Alaska this summer w/ free tickets (and three free nights at a Holiday Inn Express to boot - w/ a few credit card deals!). So, thank you, thank you to all the posters!
Old Apr 29, 2003, 11:47 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: HH Silver
As one who is in the same boat, let me echo those sentiments. I have benefitted more from the collective expertise on all FT forums than I could ever repay, but it won't stop my from trying. Viva FT!
Old Apr 29, 2003, 2:57 pm

Programs: AA,NW,UA,DL, HH GOLD, Platinum AMB IC
I want to add my THANK YOU to the list for all the help Keep the talking up
Old Apr 29, 2003, 6:44 pm

Programs: DL 2 MM
This Topic does not pertain to Northwest Worldperks and/or the Northwest board.

This topic is being moved to Misposted Threads.

Radiocycle
Northwest Moderator

[This message has been edited by Radiocycle (edited 04-29-2003).]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.