Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Support&Services > Misposted Threads
Reload this Page >

Transcript of Chexfan's call to the Idiot....

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Transcript of Chexfan's call to the Idiot....

Search this Thread

Old Mar 12, 2002, 7:36 am
Original Member, Ambassador: External Miles and Points Resources

Location: Digital Nomad Wandering the Earth - Currently in LIMA, PERU
Well. I emerged at Island Grisson about 5pm Sunday night. A rowboat took me across a narrow straight to a place called "Long Beach" where there was a place called "Yard House." Wow what a difference from the Taliban-controlled hill in Afghanistan!

After exposing myself I realized that I had to get back into hiding, so donned a blue bandana and headed for South Central, where I could feel safe. This burned-out building isnt as nice as my hole in Afghanistan, but the weather sure is much nicer! Also, the rats here seem better fed and sure are tastier.

Last night I thought I heard the timeout squads coming, but it turned out it was just some fellows in an El Camino. They were wearing red bandanas, so, by local custom I was obligated to put some caps up in their a**es.

Life on the lamb sure is interesting....
Old Mar 12, 2002, 8:59 am
Suspended

Programs: Ephesians 4:31-32
You be careful there in L.A., koko. That is one dangerous place.

Thank you for sparking up our hum drum boring lives with tales of your daring adventures. http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/wink.gif We will all stand behind you and do what we can to support you if the death squads get too close.
Old Mar 12, 2002, 1:09 pm
geo1004

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Punki:
We will all stand behind you and do what we can to support you if the death squads get too close.</font>

Speak for yourself, Punki dear!

If they get too close, kokoban will just have to fend for himself. http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/biggrin.gif

Old Mar 12, 2002, 1:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by geo1004:
If they get too close, kokoban will just have to fend for himself.</font>
I'm with geo running for the hills!

Old Mar 15, 2002, 2:34 pm

Ever see the movie Tron??? Remember how the Master Control Program/Sark wanted noting more then to squash Clu? It kept sending messages like:

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Hey you unethical hacker...Not that you have ANY honor...but that email your sending everyone is FALSE. I never made the quote about good verses evil. But honor never was important to you was it? Why not just make up some offensive posts from me while your at it... it would probably save you time.</font>
Oh, how I long for Tron.

Here on the lamb in South Central, we're lucky to get movies even from 1982...

Hey, what's this button do....
KERZAP

[This message has been edited by kokonutz (edited 03-15-2002).]
Old Mar 15, 2002, 4:13 pm
Original Member

Location: OMNI Award Winner, Recipient: Ol' Goal Personal Sootkase Tag Award. The Very Special Punki Authentic PiP Sootkase Tag, Pin, & T-Shirt. .........PRE-
arturo es the reel haker, an ef yu can find mi on a goff coarse, yu'll sea a haker.

arturo es now hidin behine dasey.

------------------
Loving, Caring, Honest, Intelligent, Empathetic, Creative, and Giving.
Old Mar 15, 2002, 5:56 pm
Suspended

Programs: Ephesians 4:31-32
Wow, Koko, that is amazing. I didn't even know that Master Control Program/Sark even posted on FT.

What do I know anyway?
Old Mar 16, 2002, 4:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I liked the Tron video game because it had a dial and not a joystick!
Old Mar 17, 2002, 5:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Ahhh... The good old days!

Re. Koko?

Re ?

Re ? 2
Old Mar 17, 2002, 4:42 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by ScottC:
Ahhh... The good old days!</font>
You may well be the only person that remembers Tron my poor Scotty (along with koko of course).

Please also see:

Re. Seen Tron?
Old Mar 17, 2002, 9:47 pm

Well, needless to say, I am now trapped in what appears to be the Flyeralk Server. My body seems to be glowing in blue neon.

I just rode in on a motorcycle that left a weird wall/trail behind me. Things sure are creepy in here. I even miss my burned-out building in South Central. But there is this guy who looks a lot like Bruce Boxleitner who seems to know what is going on....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.