Search

FF contest

Search this Thread

Old Jul 2, 2003, 8:57 am
Original Poster

FF contest

Great contest.

www.flyertalk.com/contest/

just wanted to bring this to this Forum's attention. Sorry if inappropriate since it is not NW specific.

If I win - and I never do so I'm not holding my breath - but if I do, I will donate the prize to charity.

edited to provide correct link.

[This message has been edited by the wide chair (edited 07-02-2003).]
Old Jul 2, 2003, 10:14 am

Yes you are correct, this needs to be moved. I will move it to miles buzz.

UMGUY
Old Jul 2, 2003, 10:17 am
Flyertalk Evangelist and Moderator: Coupon Connection and Travel Products

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum Elite, Hyatt Discoverist, Radisson Elite
Hasnt Randy and his team already posted this contest at the top of every Forum?

Pretty tough to miss...

William
Old Jul 8, 2003, 1:40 pm

Where can the current post total be found? Is there a consolidated counter? I remember a counter during the previous contest as FT approached one million posts.

Obviously this would aid in making a guess, but it was fun monitoring the total post count during the previous contest and I would like to do the same.

Mike M
Old Jul 8, 2003, 2:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AMC MovieWatcher, Giant BonusCard, Petco PALS Card, Silver Diner Blue Plate Club
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Mike M:
Where can the current post total be found? Is there a consolidated counter? I remember a counter during the previous contest as FT approached one million posts.

Obviously this would aid in making a guess, but it was fun monitoring the total post count during the previous contest and I would like to do the same.

Mike M
</font>
ScottC and Randy responded to a similar question here.

------------------
View from the Wing: A blog about Free Miles and Free Markets

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.