Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How to do IAH-IND-YUL-IAH on one award?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 28, 2003, 12:01 am
Original Poster

How to do IAH-IND-YUL-IAH on one award?

Is there any way to do Houston to Montreal with stopover in IND for only 25K. I know this could be done on AA but they don't have the flight times that I want. I am flexible on IND. Would be willing to use other airports (actually need to go to Bloomington IN). Have award tix on all the majors.
Old Jun 28, 2003, 8:14 am

Location: District of Columbia, Maryland- AA 2M Life Platinum, UA 1K, TK Gold, BA Silver, IC RA, Fairmont/Marriott Platinum, SPG/Hilton/Omni Gold, Wynn/Makers Mark Ambassador, Hertz Presidents Circle, Avis Chairmans, National Executive
The best you can really do is to take your stopover at the scheduled stop in ORD. Then you can buy a separate ticket ORD-IND or if you were planning on renting a car, rent it there and drive.

Another option is to do an open jaw IAH-Montreal and IND-IAH, buying the Montreal-IND portion. Even with the advantage of the exchange rate, one-way tickets are too expensive!

------------------
Going back to the bAAsics
Feed the world for FREE! One click at a time- www.thehungersite.com
Old Jun 28, 2003, 4:47 pm
Original Poster

Ended up finding a seat on Delta with a stopover in CVG. 2.5 hours to Bloomington rather than 1 from Indy, but nonstops make up for the time difference.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.