Community
Wiki Posts
Search

17,500 onepass miles w/Chase

Search this Thread

Old Aug 22, 2007, 12:02 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA Silver, MR titanium
well i opened up an account 7 days ago, and what did i see today, 10,000 miles posted to my onepass today, but still havent received my check card yet, and havent set up any direct deposit or debit yet either.
Old Aug 28, 2007, 12:28 pm

Programs: big pimpin'
Originally Posted by yuel
well i opened up an account 7 days ago, and what did i see today, 10,000 miles posted to my onepass today, but still havent received my check card yet, and havent set up any direct deposit or debit yet either.
Interesting...I recieved the Continental debit within 3 days, but it has been over a week and I have yet to see the miles on my balance.
Old Aug 28, 2007, 5:52 pm

Originally Posted by arfgoblue
Interesting...I recieved the Continental debit within 3 days, but it has been over a week and I have yet to see the miles on my balance.
I am curious too how long it takes for the miles to post. I applied for the debit card 8/4, received 8/13 used once 8/18 - no miles have posted so far. Does anybody have real experience of how long it took.
Old Aug 30, 2007, 5:03 pm

just got the 10k mile bonus...took a bit over a week and a half. now i just have to buy something small to get the rest of the bonus....thanks op!
Old Sep 7, 2007, 2:10 pm

Originally Posted by NWA747SNN
The offer can be expanded to a total of 25,000 miles by adding 3 cards for others.

From T&C "Additional bonus miles when you add up to 3 cards for free for others on your joint checking account, with each new cardholder getting 2,500 bonus miles after their first qualifying purchase"

From Gary Leff's Blog

http://blogs.flyertalk.com//blogs/vi...s/continental/

Does the account holder have to physically bring in the other persons whose names they want to add to the three additional no-fee cards for 7500 more miles? How about just bringing in the three additional persons' ID?

If even is not necessary, I may make 3 cards for my dog
Old Sep 9, 2007, 9:42 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by arfgoblue
Does the account holder have to physically bring in the other persons whose names they want to add to the three additional no-fee cards for 7500 more miles? How about just bringing in the three additional persons' ID?

If even is not necessary, I may make 3 cards for my dog
i was wondering the same thing. anyone know?? (i.e., bump)
Old Sep 10, 2007, 7:49 pm

Programs: hyatt gold, SPG gold, onepass fanatic
I went to Chase last Wed and signed up for this. I got my card today. They said I needed the people to come in but I'm seeing if I can add them online like you can for credit cards. I'll see and report back
Old Sep 12, 2007, 12:32 pm

Originally Posted by shortbuss45
I went to Chase last Wed and signed up for this. I got my card today. They said I needed the people to come in but I'm seeing if I can add them online like you can for credit cards. I'll see and report back
Cool...I am also going to try to stop into a branch to ask a personal banker. Hopefully one of us comes up with an answer.
Old Sep 14, 2007, 7:04 pm

Programs: hyatt gold, SPG gold, onepass fanatic
I haven't found a way to add the other members online.. Anyone find anything out??
Old Sep 21, 2007, 5:19 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Silver, MR titanium
i got 10,000 milea awhile back, now i just got 5,000 of the remaining 7,500 miles i was suppose to get, has anyone receive their full 17,500 miles yet
Old Sep 22, 2007, 9:53 pm

Originally Posted by lin821
From what I know, Chase has more presence toward the east coast.
That doesn't seem to be the case. In addition to none in NC (even in Charlotte, the third-largest banking city in the US), there aren't any branches anywhere near Washington DC, Atlanta or Charleston, SC. The closest to NC seem to be in northern New Jersey or Texas.
Old Sep 23, 2007, 9:22 am

Originally Posted by IndigoEyes
I just completed this promotion from earlier this year and got the 17,500, no problem. I did the $25 debit card. I'm going to setup my wife with a similar account, and will close mine now that I have the points.
Is there a minimum time the account must remain open to "keep the points" ?
I have followed the links and do not find this referenced
Has anyone determined if the Electronic Deposit must be chase "pull", versus other financial Institution "push" ?
Old Sep 24, 2007, 8:50 am

From the Chase website:

Offer valid July 27 through December 31, 2007. Chase Free CheckingSM requires a $100 minimum opening deposit of new money (money not currently held by Chase or its affiliates) to qualify for the bonus miles. Chase Free Checking has no monthly service fee when you have a monthly direct deposit. Limit one personal checking account-related award/premium per customer, per calendar year. Offer not available on account conversions or in combination with any other offer. Bonus miles will be deposited in your OnePass account 6-10 weeks after account opening and after direct deposit has been established on your account. Checking account must remain open for a minimum of six months.
Old Sep 24, 2007, 3:18 pm

Programs: AA PLAT, HILTON DIAMOND, MARRIOTT LIFETIME TITANIUM
Chase Continental Airlines Banking Card

I wonder if you really have to use the card to receive the 2,500 bonus miles. Does anyone know for sure?
Old Sep 24, 2007, 4:15 pm

Programs: AA Plat
Does Anyone Know if you can open this up online or through the mail to receive the bonus miles?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.