Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > MilesBuzz
Reload this Page >

Are you a Swinger, a Stasher, or a Snob?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Are you a Swinger, a Stasher, or a Snob?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 22, 2002, 11:51 am

Programs: AA Gold
I'm a sherlock stasher...is that website up yet?
Old Aug 22, 2002, 2:19 pm

It depends on my mood.

Most of the time, though, I'm a swinger! Yeah, baby, yeah!

------------------
The perfect ladies' man is a perfect gentleman.
Old Aug 22, 2002, 4:59 pm

Programs: DL Gold Hilton Gold
I was simply a swinging shepherd Sherlock, until spending some time on FT, and now you are starting to turn me into a snob too!
Old Aug 25, 2002, 1:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

This is a really a dumb program (only marginally better than the REALLY dumb Radisson program), so I cannot be classified into its cute catagories. Too bad they dont spend their time and money making it worthwhile instead of useless trite like this.

MisterNice
Old Aug 26, 2002, 10:38 am

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by MisterNice:
This is a really a dumb program (only marginally better than the REALLY dumb Radisson program), so I cannot be classified into its cute catagories. Too bad they dont spend their time and money making it worthwhile instead of useless trite like this.

MisterNice
</font>
Speak for yourself MisterNice! I enjoy reading "useless trite like this" and all the posts it generates.

Old Aug 26, 2002, 11:27 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Gold 1MM, AS MVP, UA Silver, WN A-List, Marriott LT Titanium, HH Diamond
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by MisterNice:

MisterNice
</font>
Actually, I'm quite pleased with Priority Club's useless trite. I wish more programs that I don't participate in spent money coming up with humorous reading material for my pleasure.

Of course, if AA, UA, Marriott, Hilton, Delta, or Hertz did this......shame!!!
Old Aug 26, 2002, 11:40 am
Founder of FlyerTalk

You may not have noticed but the Priority club has for this year run more point promotions than any other hotel guest program and ile some travelers may be stuck in the mud with solo view of the Starwoods, Marriott and Hilton, these guys are working pretty hard right now. Granted, they still have a ways to go, but they are improving while others seem to merely be staying afloat.

I actually think this quiz is kind of neat and similar to something we've been playing with for some time - count us dumb as well.
Old Aug 26, 2002, 1:40 pm

Programs: Southwest A+, SW Companion Pass, HHonors Diamond
In my part of Texas, a "swinging Shepard" will usually find himself in jail and in trouble with P.E.T.A.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.