Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > MilesBuzz
Reload this Page >

How long until inside flyer points post to SPG?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How long until inside flyer points post to SPG?

Search this Thread

Old May 8, 2002, 3:34 pm
Moderator, Argentina and FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Lord of Malbec & all Wines Argentine. AA EXP / Marriott Lifetime Silver / Hertz Presidents Circle
Points posted today!!!
Old May 8, 2002, 5:50 pm

Programs: SPG Pref+, Hilton Silver, Hyatt Plat, BA Blue, AA Riff-Raff, UA Unwashed, Travel Anonymous Platinum
Mine were posted on May 2nd, about a week after I placed my order for 8 subs. However I haven't heard from them yet about where to send some of the magazines to. I did call them last week and they said their email was still down. Has anyone heard from them yet about sending the extra subs?
Old May 8, 2002, 7:27 pm

Programs: Delta, US Airways
No the next question is:

How long does it take to transfer the points to an airline account? Is that up to the airline or is it in Starwood's hands?
Old May 8, 2002, 8:35 pm

Location: AA-Plat 7 Mil, UA-Plat 2 Mil, BA - Silv., KLM/AF- Plat, Bonvoy-Plat.
My transfer to Qantas took about 15 days. I made one transfer a couple of weeks and that has posted. Just waiting to complete 40 more.
Old May 8, 2002, 9:00 pm

40? Forty? Are you talking about forty more points to transfer ;-) or are you really talking about forty more transfers?
800,000 miles???
Old May 8, 2002, 9:17 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by MileTex:
My transfer to Qantas took about 15 days. I made one transfer a couple of weeks and that has posted. Just waiting to complete 40 more.</font>
That is 40 * 50,000 = 2,000,000 miles!!!
Old May 8, 2002, 10:09 pm

You're right. Double mileage plus bonus...
Unbelievable!
How many subscriptions is that???

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.