Community
Wiki Posts
Search

50 cent US Air flights?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 26, 2006, 7:52 am

Programs: USAirways, SPG gold, Marriott Silver
Hey All - Now that it's almost over....

I am volunteering to compile a list of FT winners. No names. I'd like to do 2 things:
1. See how many tickets to each destination we all won
2. How many multiple winners we had

For those of you who have been running under the radar, my lips lips are sealed. I'm also old enough to have a 30 second memory.

I really think it would be a hoot to find out. Those of you who won and gave/didn't use the ticket should respond too. PM me if you'd like to participate with your numbers. ^
Old Feb 26, 2006, 10:15 am

Programs: U.S. Airways
Trying for 2 weeks - no luck

Originally Posted by EileenSRN
I am volunteering to compile a list of FT winners. No names. I'd like to do 2 things:
1. See how many tickets to each destination we all won
2. How many multiple winners we had

For those of you who have been running under the radar, my lips lips are sealed. I'm also old enough to have a 30 second memory.

I really think it would be a hoot to find out. Those of you who won and gave/didn't use the ticket should respond too. PM me if you'd like to participate with your numbers. ^
New to this board (obviously this is my first post) - I had 6 windows open at once, and had friends trying too - just seems close to impossible to get one of the 50 each time. I read this thread and did not see many who got in. Very curious if the pros here made it.
Old Feb 26, 2006, 10:23 am

Originally Posted by auctioncause
New to this board (obviously this is my first post) - I had 6 windows open at once, and had friends trying too - just seems close to impossible to get one of the 50 each time. I read this thread and did not see many who got in. Very curious if the pros here made it.
Control-N seems to work rather well for this promotion.
Old Feb 27, 2006, 12:42 pm

Programs: AS MVPG, Hyatt Diamond
DEN Trade?

If anyone is interested in a DEN trade for another flight you cannot use, please PM me. Thanks.
Old Feb 27, 2006, 1:42 pm

Programs: united airlines
Originally Posted by auctioncause
First, welcome to FlyerTalk, auctioncause! (Your post count shows 2 now, so I imagine you posted somewhere else later.)

Second, it may be difficult, but it must not be impossible, since I know another FTer who bagged a ticket to Rome and one to San Diego. Don't know if there was a trick to it or mere fortuity.
Old Feb 27, 2006, 1:42 pm

Programs: Priceline Blood Diamond Elite. Peon on DL, AA, UA, US, and WN.
US Airways Thread

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showt...2&page=1&pp=40

will have more information for those that are interested in trading, looking, et cetera.
Old Feb 27, 2006, 1:47 pm

Programs: united airlines
oops, repeat by mistake.
Old Mar 2, 2006, 6:20 am

No sour grapes but I tried almost every day and got

NADA

DSL connection, five tabs, clicking for ages.....
Old Mar 2, 2006, 6:40 pm

New too

I too am new.. how and when do you find out about these crazy rates?
Old Mar 2, 2006, 6:52 pm
Suspended

Programs: DL, HHonors, AA, US, Aloha Pass, BA, CO, HawaiianMiles, Chairman, Centurion, AXP, MR, MHC Gold
One window and 2 clicks netted one ticket. All the time I had multiple windows I did NOT win.
Old Mar 3, 2006, 5:15 pm
Suspended

I opened several windows...some had different countdown timers...

Sometimes these were as much as 2 seconds off. I tried heavily on 4 days and got nothing...I assumed it was because someone else's timer must have shown 2 seconds earlier than even mine. Anyone else have this issue?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.