Old Feb 26, 2007, 2:11 pm

Programs: AA, AB, AC, ..., ZZ
It seems that Royal Air Maroc's FFP also allows pooling now
http://www.royalairmaroc.com/ENG/Nav...soul%20Program
Old Feb 26, 2007, 2:43 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA ltg, B6, DL, UA, AS, SPG/Marriott Plt, HH, Hyatt
Originally Posted by RaysMD
What happens if a one family member is just short a few thousand miles for an award, but the other family member is has more than enough for one award, then will any of the carriers redeem two award tickets?

i.e.,
Family member A has 95K miles
Family member b has 85K miles

They would both like to get a 90K business award ticket, traveling on the same PNR.
some airlines let you pay a fee to transfer miles. AA will sometimes reserve tickets on the premise that the use is GOING to soon get what they need, but it is something that is based on an individual case. It is thusly best to always have your accounts up to or as close to an award level that you think you may use so that when you need to use it, you have the miles. My wife has 58k AA miles. I have several hundred thousand. We may take a 60k RT trip so it would be great to use her miles for her ticket but since she will not have 2more k miles by the time we want to go, I have to use mine. I have them though so it is ok.
Old Feb 26, 2007, 11:42 pm
szg
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH(OS) HON, IC RA
M&M from LH have a family program in following countries:

United Arab Emirates
Bahrain
Jordan
Oman
Pakistan
Qatar
Saudi Arabia
Kuwait
Lebanon
Iran
Egypt

Here is the link:
http://www.lufthansa.com/online/port...d=1905951&l=en
Old Feb 27, 2007, 7:39 am
adr

Programs: AA EXP 1MM, IC RA
Not sure if this has been asnwered elsewhere in the thread, but Qantas allows you to transfer to family members, up to a quite-respectable yearly maximum. I don't think that fees are involved. Many AA & BA fares can accrue QF miles (but generally not at AA rates), so you should be able to get something out of it. Joining QF is free for non-Australian residents.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.