Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Details of various challenges of hotels & airlines

Search this Thread

Old May 26, 2001, 12:10 am
Original Poster

Details of various challenges of hotels & airlines

I have noticed in various forum that there are various challenges being run by some hotels and airlines to get that elite category. Like American Airlines, Hilton, etc. Does any one know all such challenges which can be tabulated and put in one place. I am sure that this will be helpful to all FTers.

Thanks.
Old May 26, 2001, 6:21 am

Sounds like a great idea ... why don't you put it together

You can get some good compiled info @ http://www.mileageworkshop.com/

------------------
He who dies with the most miles ... is dead.
Old Jun 28, 2007, 9:57 pm

Programs: AA EXP/LT PLAT, Marriott Titanium/LT PLAT
Originally Posted by dolmar
That by far is the dumbest response I have ever seen from you. I dont always agree with you but in general I think most of you reponses make sense but that is like saying. You have car insurance but if the accident is your fault you not going to file a claim with your insurance because the accident was caused by your own stupidy

What do you think insurance is for? Why do you think people use and are willing to pay for credit cards with enchanced insurance for? Because they fell sorry for the card issuer and want them to make more money? Citi them self toutes "Enchanced Insurance Benfits" as one of the benfits of the card. Amex claims buyers protection is a benfit of being a card member. I am not doing anything wrong. I dont tell the housekeeper to ruin my sweeters. I dont damage property on purpose. I am not commiting any fraud what so ever. Credit card issuers use there insurance benfits as "reasons to use there card over another or cash" what is wrong with taken advantage of "so called benfit"?

taking advantage of the "benefit" is how costs go up....lots of people take advantage of this benefit illegaly..not saying that you are though.....

and you are right about the insurance....not like I wake up in the morning, get in my 750 and haul A** and not have a care in the world since I have "INSURANCE".....

I do not do the above since I do not want to wreck my car and not have MY car to drive for the next few weeks.....I drive carefully so that I do not pay higher premiums to insurance company...which leads me to my point at the top....."to take advantage of a "benefit" leads to higher costs....

but I guess I just think differently.....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.