Old Apr 25, 2001, 3:42 am

Original Poster

Changes to Marriott Rewards (link)

See this post in the Marriott Forum:

BIG CHANGES FOR MARRIOTT REWARDS!

[This message has been edited by LIH Prem (edited 04-25-2001).]
Old Apr 25, 2001, 7:12 am

Programs: AA EXP 3MM, DL GM, Marriott Platinum
Has anyone tried to redeem under the old award chart since the changes? Marriott indicates they will honor the old award chart for the next few months, but others have posted contradictory information.

Also, has anyone found/ compiled a definitive list, by hotel category (category 1 through category 7) of all Marriott properties?
Old Apr 25, 2001, 1:12 pm

Please read the Marriott changes threads over at the Marriott board....that's where this thread should be anyway!!!! There is a way to display the list...just read how on the Marriott board.

[This message has been edited by IM4Travel (edited 04-25-2001).]
Old Apr 26, 2001, 12:16 am

Original Poster

I posted the link here for the benefit of those that don't read the Marriott forum. Please reply to it on the thread in the Marriott forum.

Thanks,
David
Old Apr 26, 2001, 5:49 am

I would think that those concerned with the changes would already be reading the Marriott board.
Old Apr 26, 2001, 6:23 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Million Miler. (1.9M) Virgin Platinum. HH Diamond + SPG Gold
What timing. Just when I was planning to try and get a comp. to Marriott Gold! Anyone have an address to direct that request to? Shameless plug here - I need any "Marriott" stuff anyone here has to trade:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/Forum...ML/002942.html

Reading LIH Prem's thread link, this sounds like major changes. My guess is Hilton will similarly adjust their points tables upwards real soon, as the sheer volume of points they have pumped into the system in the past year or two has been simply phenomenal 'devaluing/diluting' them. Sure hope not, but I'd bet on it.

------------------
~ Glen ~

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.