Wiki Posts
Search

CATMAN going off line after X-Mas

Search this Thread

Old Nov 24, 1998, 3:30 pm
Commander Catcop
Original Poster

CATMAN going off line after X-Mas

THis is VERY OMNI Just a heads up (and so I can reach 999!)

The Ol' Tom's going to be off line the later
part of Next month through January 2nd.

Taking Amtrak 12-23 through the 24th to see
my Friend Holly in Providence, who got home for Christmas thanks to me helping her use her American AADvantage miles for a free ticket! (I manage her FF accounts, she doesn't have the patience)

12-24 AND 12-25... seeing friends in NYC and NJ, early Birthday celebrations.

12-26 thru 1-02... Trip to Texas and a cross
"country" tour of the Lone Star state. This is an annual tradition for me, to spend
my Birthday in the second greatest state in the nation! Those Texans know how to throw
a New Year's Eve/My birthday bash!

And the best thing is.... Rudi and everyone else can use the time to get way ahead of me.

Again, the number of postings was no big deal
for me. I just hope you didn't mind my Cat
like entries and occassional Catti-ness.

Thank you for welcoming me into the FLyerTalk
community!

HAPPY TURKEY DAY! CATMAN
Old Nov 24, 1998, 6:42 pm
Original Member

Welcome to 1,000 Catman. Your contributions are invaluable and your OMNI posts are getting out of hand. So, if you want the moral, spiritual, and mental support of the
"beyond", curtail this nonsense!!!
Old Nov 24, 1998, 7:13 pm
Original Member

Programs: CO Gold, AA Gold, HH Diamond, IC Plat Ambassador
MEGA MEOWS to the CATMAN...

When is webflyer going to add an elite 1k for you and IDUR -- er, Rudi?

And to top it all off, Catman, you reached 1000 on the 24th of November -- remember where you were a month ago today? We do and we miss you...

Old Nov 24, 1998, 7:30 pm
Original Member

CATMAN ... have fun and safe travels. We are close on the birthdays ... December 28th for me. Will be celebrating in Africa. Well, it is off to Houston tomorrow (SFO-IAH) dog and all. Will report back on my return.

Happy Thxgiving
Old Nov 25, 1998, 9:22 am
Original Member

Catman: Have a great holiday. But AMTRACK? How many miles do you get from Jersey to Providence?
Old Nov 25, 1998, 12:35 pm
Commander Catcop
Original Poster

Thank you, one and all for the congraulatory
messages. The Cats celebrated by Sir Edwin
running out of the apartment (he was quickly caught) and Yaz twice pulling the computer cord and once the phone cord. I got two messages from friends saying I need a new hobby, but I like this hobby!

PhilForest: Actually, I will be getting 92 membership rewards points (no real miles but
future miles or hotel points.) I will never miss a chance to earn SOMETHING. (I rather have flown but my friend HOlly insisted on Amtrak, and I don't want to get her mad!)

mantac... I don't know who you are but I'm sending you an e-mail to find out. I don't
think I am putting nonsense on this board.
Please reveal your true I-D to me (and if anyone here has ideas, let me know...)

1001 postings... as my dear friend BaoBab says "here's to the next millenium!" and the
cats chime "MEOW MEOW!!!" CATMAN
Old Nov 25, 1998, 6:34 pm
Original Member

Programs: miles&more, MileagePlus
I am so glad to be in good (1'000 postings) company.

CONGRATULATIONS.

Enjoy your trip (this short trip will make you a whole year older ...).
Old Nov 27, 1998, 9:59 am
Original Member

Catman: I think those Membership Rewards points are better than any airline points you can find (especially if you can find them together). You can use them wherever you like. And that would have been 92 Membership Rewards Points, plus 92 IAPA Points, plus whatever airline points you earned direct from the airline, etc., etc., etc.
Old Dec 7, 1998, 10:39 am
Original Member

Catman: I don't react favorably to you using more than one name. I suggest you withdraw namtac from the thread.
Old Dec 7, 1998, 11:36 am
Original Member

phil - I think someone else was using namtac to tease Catman. I haven't seen any recent posts from this entity.

Go back to Halloween & see how many identities were stolen... but most of the spirits are sleeping until next year.
Old Dec 7, 1998, 12:34 pm
Commander Catcop
Original Poster

Phil... There is only One Catman... and I would never try to use a second or third name to get more postings. Besides, I can do it nicely on my own.

Besides, there are days I wake up and don't even know my real name so another handle on Flyertalk would leave me even more confused!
CATMAN

Old Dec 7, 1998, 3:09 pm
Original Member

I knew all that!
Old Dec 7, 1998, 3:12 pm
Original Member

It's still interesting that someone's trying to steal your identity, Catman. My golly! Mantac is a notural. Of course, he (she, it) hasn't shown up since that one episode.
Old Dec 7, 1998, 3:22 pm
Original Member

namtac is continuously watching from the other side. You better be good boys and girls or namtac will tell Santa.
Old Dec 7, 1998, 5:14 pm
Original Member, Moderator: Hotel Deals and MilesBuzz

Catman,

Look up in the sky next Wednesday and I'll wave hello to you when I fly from Philadelphia to Boston next week. It will be my first time on USAirways in about 4 years. I'm not expecting much since its a short commuter flight...good thing their mileage never expires as it will take me about 15 more years to accumulate anything with them! Yes, I could have flown DL commuter which would net me UA miles but business is business and the USAirways flight schedule is better.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.