Wiki Posts
Search

No More Compubank Click Rewards To American

Search this Thread

Old Aug 3, 2000, 5:37 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

No More Compubank Click Rewards To American

Here is the email I just received. Yes, I know we can still transfer then to Starwood and then to American but I was hoping for a double points promotion. That's disappointing.

"Greetings,

ClickRewards wants to inform you of upcoming changes to CompuBank's ClickRewards promotions. Since you've participated in a CompuBank promotion in the past, we
wanted you to be the first to know.

Beginning August 15, 2000, ClickMiles earned through CompuBank will not be redeemable for American Airlines AAdvantage miles. ClickMiles earned at CompuBank are
are still redeemable for frequent flyer miles from 8 other leading airlines, charitable donations, brand name merchandise and hotel or car rental discounts.

What about the ClickMiles you've already earned? You will be able to redeem for American Airlines AAdvantage
miles with any ClickMiles earned through CompuBank up until August 15, 2000."

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.