Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > MilesBuzz
Reload this Page >

Help! Any ff offers for Wall St Jounal & NYTimes?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 2, 2000, 9:43 am
Original Poster

I need to renew my WSJ & New York Times subscriptions. Does anyone know of any way to earn freq flier miles for this? Thanks!
Old May 2, 2000, 4:22 pm

Programs: Delta DM 1MM, Hyatt Globalist, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
Miranda--enews.com has the WSJ. You can earn 200 points for each subscription, up to 2 per month if you link through mypoints. If you don't have a mypoints account go to http://www.mypoints.com and sign up for a free account and they will start you off with 150 miles. If you like please use me as a referral: lorenkoeman I didn't see the NY Times there, you may be able to find another online newsstand that has it where you can earn points if you link from mypoints, clickrewards, greenpoints, trocomania, etc.

Hope this helps--Loren
Old May 2, 2000, 7:22 pm
biff

If you can somehow get around it, a flyer that came with my Continental statement says:

"This introductory offer is not available to current subscribers and readers who have ahd home delivery of the New York times within the past 90 days.

"7 days a week for $6.35 a week for 12 weeks plus 1,000 Continental OnePass Miles....Offer expires 6/30/00."

Call 1-800-452-6850. (If they ask for a code, A10AD4 is listed to right of signature, or E808 is in bottom right hand corner of form.)

[This message has been edited by biff (edited 05-02-2000).]

Old May 3, 2000, 9:01 am
Original Poster

Thanks, guys! I did both of your suggestions. Loren, I gave your name as a referral. Thanks for responding!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.