Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Points.com price differences?

Search this Thread

Old May 18, 2019, 9:46 am
Original Poster

Points.com price differences?

I am trying to max out the Alaska Air 50% promo right now. The price is $1650 before tax. Loyalty Lobby has a post where they note it is $1683. My account is a US account and I just tried to buy the miles, but I am seeing the $1683 price instead of the $1650 price. I think it's because I am logging in outside of the US and that is why there is a price difference. Someone in Lucky's post also commented the same thing is happening to them where they are seeing different prices.

I logged into via VPN, remote desktop and also had my dad login in the US to check and it is all $1683. I think something probably glitched with me logging in outside of the US.

I contacted points.com to ask. Any idea why this is happening? Is this a known issue? Thank you.
Old May 18, 2019, 6:34 pm
Mandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Programs: Airline Programs
I just logged in for a US account within the US and get $1650 before tax.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.