Reload this Page >

Earn 300-600 UA miles for taking a survey

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Earn 300-600 UA miles for taking a survey

Search this Thread

Old Jul 10, 2013, 1:27 pm

Is this being run by the same company as Opinion Outpost? I'm wondering because the evaluation at the end of the survey looked the same as what appears for Opinion Outpost, and because when I had no more available surveys in Opinion Outpost I had no more in this as well.
Old Jul 10, 2013, 3:23 pm

Thanks for this. Although I only earned 300 miles, it did extended my points expiration until 2015, it only cost me 5 mins of my time!
Old Jul 10, 2013, 3:30 pm

Points posted in minutes ... Impressive.
Old Jul 10, 2013, 4:19 pm

Programs: Many
My 600 points posted. That's pretty much right at the border of the kind of value I'd require for 30 minutes of my time on a day off. Anything less, and a survey offer will go to my "deleted" folder fast.
Old Jul 11, 2013, 6:21 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Plat 2MM, MR Gold, Avis Pref
interesting response today after I was complete

Thank you for your interest in participating in our surveys. Unfortunately we are unable to record your participation in this survey due to one or more of the following reasons:

1.You or someone else using the same computer has already participated in this survey.
2.The country under which you are registered does not match the location of the computer you are currently using.
3.Sometimes, if interviews are rushed through they can't be used and you may not be eligible for the survey reward.
4.Our security system detected that someone using this computer engaged in irregular activity.

It was either #1 (i'll try it at a hotel computer next time)
or 3 (I blew threw it in five minutes)

definitely not 2

should not be 4
Old Jul 11, 2013, 9:33 am
Original Member, Moderator: Hotel Deals and MilesBuzz
Original Poster

I originally used this site to keep miles fresh in a number of family accounts but am now focusing on one family member that is less than 1,000 miles away from a desired award threshhold.

I love how quickly the miles post. Awesome!
Old Jul 11, 2013, 9:46 am

Programs: UA, AA, Delta, HGP Diamond, HH Gold, Marriott, CC Gold, SPG
was offered 600 points. first survey got bounced because i work in advertising. 2nd survey was told it took 20 minutes, took about 30. but the 600 points posted quickly. was offered another 50 points for a 1 minute ad. and then 50 points for a ten minute survey. All points posted with in minutes on my united Account.
Old Jul 11, 2013, 11:27 am

Programs: Northwest, United
This was a pain to complete. They offered a string of 5 or 6 different surveys. each one I took would disqualify me after 1 to 10 minutes invested ("you are not the target for this survey" or similar language after I had started answering questions) - gee, I'm sorry I don't smoke Camels or have hemorrhoids or go to Disneyland. Feh. Finally got a survey they wanted me to proceed through. 20 minutes later, completed, and 600 miles posted moments later. I agree that this is just barely worth the trouble and time invested - right on the edge for me. YMMV.
Old Jul 11, 2013, 2:13 pm
Suspended

Programs: ゴールデングローブ
Originally Posted by nwflyboy
This was a pain to complete. They offered a string of 5 or 6 different surveys. each one I took would disqualify me after 1 to 10 minutes invested ("you are not the target for this survey" or similar language after I had started answering questions) - gee, I'm sorry I don't smoke Camels or have hemorrhoids or go to Disneyland. Feh. Finally got a survey they wanted me to proceed through. 20 minutes later, completed, and 600 miles posted moments later. I agree that this is just barely worth the trouble and time invested - right on the edge for me. YMMV.

Yes, no easy points. And yet valuable points
Old Jul 11, 2013, 3:10 pm

Programs: Northwest, United
Originally Posted by TallestHotelInJapan
Yes, no easy points. And yet valuable points
Just to clarify - I earned 600 miles for "enrollment" (it appears you only get this after you have successfully completed at least one survey). I managed to get through 3 surveys today (it's a slow day at work...) for 50 miles each. And the miles do seem to post instantly - this could be good for someone who needs to top off an account quickly for an award.

OK, 750 free miles, I shouldn't complain. ^
Old Jul 11, 2013, 3:32 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Delta Plat, AA Plat, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Courtesy Card
Took obnoxious survey which made me feel like I am an alcoholic because I seemingly know every brand of liquour, but the 600 miles posted within a minute of finishing the survey, so there's that.
Old Jul 11, 2013, 3:39 pm

Programs: AA,DL
My posted next day, 300 only. And it took like 2 houers, so no easy point, but it extended expiration day. Thanks for that.
Old Jul 11, 2013, 3:49 pm

Programs: Hilton gold
Just finished one on new laptops and it took 15 min. 60 miles posted 10 minutes later. Just amazed at how fast these are posting.
Old Jul 11, 2013, 4:27 pm

Programs: Many
Originally Posted by elpi
My posted next day, 300 only. And it took like 2 houers, so no easy point, but it extended expiration day. Thanks for that.
Wouldn't it be a lot easier just to go to the United shopping mall, buy something real cheap (like an itunes download) and extend expiration that way?

300 points are worth about $5.00, so you're working for $2.50 an hour on this.
Old Jul 11, 2013, 4:49 pm

Programs: AAdvantage Gold, SPG Gold, HHonors Gold
Mine posted overnight, by the way. Just 300 though, but at least miles now won't expire until 2015.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.