Wiki Posts
Search

Family Members to Shanghai China in April

Search this Thread

Old Apr 15, 2012, 12:01 am
Original Poster

Family Members to Shanghai China in April

Hey everyone,

Sorry if this is the wrong spot.. [MOD feel free to move it] but I have five to six relatives planning a trip to visit my family in Shanghai China in April of next year. They know next to nothing about mile redemptions and what not but I figured they should try and take advantage of one or two credit card bonuses before their trip.

They are from STL.. So I was curious as to what the best plan of action would be. Which accounts should they try and stock up on? I believe most of my relatives have relatively no miles in their accounts so they are starting fresh.

Thanks for the help!

-Bud
Old Apr 15, 2012, 12:18 am

Programs: Not care as much as before...
really depends on the fare then since they are "fresh"
Old Apr 15, 2012, 11:15 am

Programs: Million Miles achieved | 2017 Delta Platinum, United NADA, Global Entry, PreCheck, NEXUS
I suggest getting miles on United Airlines.

You can use miles/cash to upgrade much cheaper on United & if you can get to Silver on United you have a chance of getting Economy Plus seating (@ 5" more knee space)
Old Apr 15, 2012, 2:23 pm
In Memoriam

Programs: aa plt 4.9MM LTAC
churn ua & aa....both have 1 way awards....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.