3,000 WN RR for Freecreditscore.com

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

3,000 WN RR for Freecreditscore.com

Search this Thread

Old May 29, 2012, 1:21 pm

Originally Posted by frecuente-flyer
Thanks a lot for the contact information, I will call later today. Have a good Memorial Day weekend !
Well, I just called, and the CSR read the terms to me that stated that after the completion of 2 months, it would take 6 - 8 weeks for the points to post in my account!!! So, she asked me to wait for a few weeks. That means I may have to pay for the third month!(?)
Old May 30, 2012, 2:56 pm
Used to be 'slotownmomma'

Programs: Too many to list!
Originally Posted by CFFrost
Third month posted a few days ago. I called freecreditscore - they told me to call Southwest, and gave me an 800 number. After talking to a woman there who clearly could not do anything, she told me to call 214-932-0333. About 30 seconds on the phone there and he politely apologized for the delay and manually added the points. They showed up almost immediately.
No dice here. You must have got a nice rep. Mine said it would post 6-8 weeks after your second paid month. So I'm going to cancel and not get charged for the 3rd month (if I haven't been already). You only need to pay for 2 months to qualify I guess. I'm canceling. If they give me any hassle I'll just state that I paid 2 months per your terms.
Old May 31, 2012, 10:54 am

data point

I joined freecreditscore, etc. 2 months ago. I called once to cancel during the 2nd month (to avoid getting billed 3rd month). 2nd month ended May 22--points posted today (May 31). Never called to inquire about points. Hope this helps.
Old May 31, 2012, 10:14 pm

Originally Posted by recharge2011
data point

I joined freecreditscore, etc. 2 months ago. I called once to cancel during the 2nd month (to avoid getting billed 3rd month). 2nd month ended May 22--points posted today (May 31). Never called to inquire about points. Hope this helps.
I guess I got lucky - my points posted today AFTER the rep manually gave me the 3,000 points the other day. So, that makes 6,000 points on this promo for me.

Like always - sometimes you win and sometimes you lose.
Old Jun 13, 2012, 3:27 pm
Used to be 'slotownmomma'

Programs: Too many to list!
My points posted 6/8 on my account. Still not posted on hubby's account. Enroll both accounts at the same time. Give it a little time to see if they will post as well. Ended up paying 2 months on both account - so it was 2 x 7.50 x2 = $30 for 6,000 points (provided the other 3,000 post) Not bad. Wish it was only $15. Shouldn't complain though. Might try calling in and see if I could get double points like you CFFrost

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.