3,000 WN RR for Freecreditscore.com

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

3,000 WN RR for Freecreditscore.com

Search this Thread

Old Mar 24, 2012, 2:57 pm

Programs: A bunch
Cheryl, i got the same error when trying to do my spouse as well. Perhaps because the payment credit card doesn't have her name as I tried to use my card? It went through fine for myself, so i don't know.....
Old Mar 24, 2012, 6:25 pm

Originally Posted by Stoutman11
Cheryl, i got the same error when trying to do my spouse as well. Perhaps because the payment credit card doesn't have her name as I tried to use my card? It went through fine for myself, so i don't know.....
Thanks - I did use my credit card on the first attempt. The strange thing is that when I went back in to try again for DH - it says he is already a customer. But when I try and login with his id/password - it gives me an error message and asks me to call customer support. :-(

Update - had DH call... unfortunately the rep was from India and didn't seem to know what went wrong - she told him it was because the credit card I used was already signed up for another credit service (it isn't) she suggested trying a different email address and cc - which I had done already. She claims we won't be charged -(since the system will not let him in) - but I will be watching our activity.

Last edited by CherylD; Mar 25, 2012 at 6:16 pm Reason: Update
Old Apr 2, 2012, 3:36 pm
Used to be 'slotownmomma'

Programs: Too many to list!
Got Membership Discount

Update:
Just wanted to let you know that I got myself & hubby's account monthly fee reduced to $7.47 for 2 years. So looks like the deal is even cheaper.
I figure this is 6,000 Southwest points for $29.88. Now just have to wait for the points to hit. Will see.........I have a feeling you will have to chase these points. Maybe not but just feels like that kind of promo.

Anyone else have any thoughts???
Old Apr 27, 2012, 8:52 am

My second month was just billed - anyone have any success getting these points? Any idea how much of a delay there is?
Old Apr 30, 2012, 3:35 pm

Nothing here. Billed for 2nd month about a week ago on two accounts. Is it safe to cancel or should I wait until closer to the 3 month charge date?
Old May 1, 2012, 8:07 am

I am also waiting for the miles to post. Here is the fine print:

"Earn 3000 Rapid Rewards Points after your second month as a paid member of freecreditscore.com."

So, seems like the miles will post after the completion of 2 months(?)
Old May 1, 2012, 11:23 am

Anyone call to verify that their account shows the miles as "pending" or that they are eligible for the bonus? I'm gonna wait a couple more days then I might call.
Old May 2, 2012, 11:40 pm

No points yet either!

Well, folks looks like it's time to start chasing those points. Will report back when I have more info.
Old May 3, 2012, 10:45 am

Originally Posted by slotownmomma
Well, folks looks like it's time to start chasing those points. Will report back when I have more info.
I sent an e-mail to freecredtscore. I got a response back that was clearly a form letter that had NOTHING to do with my original inquiry. I responded saying I didn't think she actually read my original message, and to please read it again and respond.
Old May 4, 2012, 7:46 am

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriot Plat, AA,UA,DLTA, SW CP, Starwood Gold, Priority Plat.
called and they did confirm 60 days after your first bill. This way they get at least three months billed I would imagine. Okay with the service at the $7.50 as long as they post the points.
Old May 15, 2012, 4:37 pm

Still working on email

I've sent email on both me & hubby's account. They responded on both that it's better to discuss this over the phone. I responded back and said that phone correspondence was not helpful and thus I was writing. Will see what the next response it. Would like to cancel. Have been billed 2 months and don't want to pay 3rd. Glad it's only 7.50 per account.
Old May 25, 2012, 9:49 pm

Originally Posted by slotownmomma
I've sent email on both me & hubby's account. They responded on both that it's better to discuss this over the phone. I responded back and said that phone correspondence was not helpful and thus I was writing. Will see what the next response it. Would like to cancel. Have been billed 2 months and don't want to pay 3rd. Glad it's only 7.50 per account.
Third month membership fee posted on the CC, and still no RR points. I am beginning to wonder if they will keep their word...
Old May 26, 2012, 8:36 am

Third month posted a few days ago. I called freecreditscore - they told me to call Southwest, and gave me an 800 number. After talking to a woman there who clearly could not do anything, she told me to call 214-932-0333. About 30 seconds on the phone there and he politely apologized for the delay and manually added the points. They showed up almost immediately.
Old May 26, 2012, 9:17 am

Originally Posted by CFFrost
Third month posted a few days ago. I called freecreditscore - they told me to call Southwest, and gave me an 800 number. After talking to a woman there who clearly could not do anything, she told me to call 214-932-0333. About 30 seconds on the phone there and he politely apologized for the delay and manually added the points. They showed up almost immediately.
Thanks a lot for the contact information, I will call later today. Have a good Memorial Day weekend !
Old May 26, 2012, 10:24 pm

Originally Posted by CFFrost
Thanks for the number! Will call after the holiday and report back!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.