Community
Wiki Posts
Search

4000 miles on United just for signing up on Netflix

Search this Thread

Old Sep 15, 2010, 5:10 pm
Original Poster

4000 united miles for netflix

This is my first thread so be gentle . If you order new netflix with Chase UNited Miles card you can get 4000 miles. $10 per month min & you can cancel at any time. I already have netflix so I ordered a new account under wife name, an old address and different email account. Since I don't have to actually order movies I'm not worried about it getting mailed to the wrong address. Points are supposed to show up in 3 to 4 weeks. I'll update this if it works. Let me know what you think including my attempt at first thread.

https://secure.unitedmileageplus.com...CK=soloMMP1010

"Youre just a click away from unlimited TV episodes and movies. Watch as much as you want for only $8.99 a month. Instantly watch TV episodes and movies right on your TV plus get unlimited DVDs by mail with no late fees ever.

Earn 2,000 miles when you join Netflix. Plus, pay with your Mileage Plus Visa and earn 2,000 additional miles for a total of 4,000 miles. Join today.

+
= 4,000 award miles
Join Netflix
Earn 2,000 award miles Pay with your Mileage Plus Visa
Earn 2,000 award miles
See below

"Youre just a click away from unlimited TV episodes and movies. Watch as much as you want for only $8.99 a month. Instantly watch TV episodes and movies right on your TV plus get unlimited DVDs by mail with no late fees ever.

Earn 2,000 miles when you join Netflix. Plus, pay with your Mileage Plus Visa and earn 2,000 additional miles for a total of 4,000 miles. Join today.

+
= 4,000 award miles
Join Netflix
Earn 2,000 award miles Pay with your Mileage Plus Visa
Earn 2,000 award miles"
Old Sep 15, 2010, 5:29 pm

Programs: UA, AA, SPG, HH
Originally Posted by andrewx80
Let me know what you think including my attempt at first thread.
Good info but it is already available in this link:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/unite...us-merged.html

I received this offer and was about to post it as well but I saw that people were already discussing it in the above mentioned forum. It seems as if some people in that forum were only receiving 3K as recently as August though so it never hurts to let people know that 4K is definitely available again.

Welcome to FT ^
Old Sep 15, 2010, 5:44 pm
Original Poster

Thanks for the info

Originally Posted by HoKo
Good info but it is already available in this link:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/unite...us-merged.html

I received this offer and was about to post it as well but I saw that people were already discussing it in the above mentioned forum. It seems as if some people in that forum were only receiving 3K as recently as August though so it never hurts to let people know that 4K is definitely available again.

Welcome to FT ^
Thanks for the info. I searched before I posted and didn't see anything in miles buzz but I guess this type of stuff gets posted in different locations. The only thing I found for netflix in miles buzz was a few notes in coin thread. I have been lurking for a while but got so many ideas for points here I thought I should start to give back a little.
Old Sep 15, 2010, 6:00 pm
Suspended

3,000 AA miles as well

https://aa.netflix.com/aabonusoffer....c=nflxaaS0909C
Old Sep 16, 2010, 12:01 am

Programs: AAdvantage, United MileagePlus, Alaska MileagePlan, Marriott Rewards
has this been an on-going offer since 2007 (original thread)? or did it go away and come back? wondering if there's an expiration date on this one...
Old Sep 16, 2010, 10:33 am

Originally Posted by bylin2000
has this been an on-going offer since 2007 (original thread)? or did it go away and come back? wondering if there's an expiration date on this one...
Not sure if it's been around, as I just signed up a month ago for Netflix via MP for 3k miles...that was the deal that was on United's site.
Old Sep 16, 2010, 10:38 am
Suspended

Programs: AA-EXP (3.3MM), AAirpass, SQ-PPS Solitaire, DL-PM (.777MM), SPG-Plat, HH-D
They track by FF number so its hard to work around it. I just signed up for my wife and a different home address. Will not draw any movies but more than happy to pay $9 for 3000 miles. Thanks for the heads-up OP.
Old Sep 16, 2010, 12:47 pm

This may help someone: My GF has a UA Visa and I do not. We both signed up using her Visa as payment method but using our individual addresses and individual FF #'s. We both received the bonus for making the purchase with the CHase card. So if you don't have one but someone you know does you can still get the bigger bonus.

Unfortunately we did this with the 3,000 mile promo rather than getting in on this one.
Old Sep 16, 2010, 12:54 pm

lpr

Just signed up to this blog, hopefully the offer which came in mail today will increase the number of air miles.
Old Sep 16, 2010, 4:12 pm

I thought they check your previous netflix history somehow. By FF# only? If so, I will qualify since I never have any netflix FF promotion before but I did have netflix 2 years ago.

Originally Posted by psyflyer
They track by FF number so its hard to work around it. I just signed up for my wife and a different home address. Will not draw any movies but more than happy to pay $9 for 3000 miles. Thanks for the heads-up OP.
Old Sep 17, 2010, 10:15 am

Programs: Lotz
Not by FF number. I've never had a Netflix UA promo. I cancelled Netflix weeks ago and cleared my cookies, used different 1st name, different phone # and tried to sign up with new UA card and no go. Records are by street address and last name evidently.

Weird thing is I keep getting email promos from Netflix for free trials.
Old Sep 19, 2010, 1:12 pm

Programs: Delta Plat, BMI Gold, Subway Sandwich Mustard and was UAL 1K for 2010, now 1K for 2011 too :)
is this promo with United always 2000 miles plus 2000 if you use the Credit Card ?

I do not want another credit card so would be using my debit card,
but I see on another post that AA is 3000 miles,

so any link for UAL or Contintal and 3000 or more miles ?

Thanks

Rally
Old Oct 4, 2010, 12:07 am

Programs: AA Exec Plat, DL plat
I signed in Netflix on Sep 15, 2010 through the link. But as of today, I have not received any miles. I read the offer terms and it says it might take 4 - 6 weeks. But I read some posts here and in the past someone get the mile posted just 10 days after the transaction. has anyone got 4K or at least 2K miles posted? Thanks.
Old Sep 12, 2011, 5:21 pm

Programs: OnePass Platinum, HHonors Gold
4000 miles on United just for signing up on Netflix

I'm opening a new email address and taking advantage of this deal. Assuming Netflix charges $10 for the first month, it's 0.0025 per mile!

Enjoy,

https://secure.unitedmileageplus.com...CK=soloMMP0911
Old Sep 12, 2011, 5:26 pm
Original Member, Moderator: Hotel Deals and MilesBuzz

Fine print: Earn 2,000 miles when you become a paying member of Netflix. And, earn another 2,000 miles when you pay with your MileagePlus Visa credit card.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.