Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Verizon/PriorityClub (IHG): $5 for 5300 PC -- 0.094 CPM

Search this Thread

Old Aug 14, 2011, 8:36 am

Programs: *A Gold, HH dia,Hyatt plat,Sixt PLAT,QF , EY Gold
Exclamation

M trying To buy two of these touchstone desktop chargers , which are the same from the AA deal.

However the problem I'm having is when I click buy it now it takes me to my pc page and doesn't show the item, I search for it in the search bar but nothing found , how do. Purchase this item ?..?
Old Aug 14, 2011, 8:54 am
Moderator, Hertz; FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: UA 1MM, BA GGL, Hyatt Glob, Hilton Diamond and others
in for a few cases.
Old Aug 14, 2011, 9:18 am

Programs: AA EXP BA Gold, TK Gold, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, AS 100K, QR PLT, SAS Gold, IHG Spire, AMR
What am I not getting???

5300 points for $5. Holiday Inn rooms (in crappy locations) go for 10,000. So I pay $15 (including shipping) to get a room at a crappy Holiday Inn for $60?

So I save $45 assuming this deal will get honored. If I make it worth my while, say to save $450 I need to order 30 of these things and based on what you all are saying it is highly doubtful that this one will be honored

Is this really worth getting excited about?
Old Aug 14, 2011, 9:30 am

Programs: HHonors Gold, Club Carlson Gold, Marriott Platinum, IHG Plat, Hyatt Plat
Originally Posted by Deltahater
What am I not getting???

5300 points for $5. Holiday Inn rooms (in crappy locations) go for 10,000. So I pay $15 (including shipping) to get a room at a crappy Holiday Inn for $60?

So I save $45 assuming this deal will get honored. If I make it worth my while, say to save $450 I need to order 30 of these things and based on what you all are saying it is highly doubtful that this one will be honored

To me, saving $45 even on one night is worth it for about 10 min of my time... but it's up to you to determine if you want to "bother".

BTW, is this deal dead already?? The link to go to the VZW page now says something about the server experiencing a problem with your request.
Old Aug 14, 2011, 9:48 am

Looks like Cartera has pulled the Priority Club deal.
Old Aug 14, 2011, 9:51 am

http://www.cartera.com/newsevents/pr...20110803A.html

Haha. Sounds like IHG and Cartera might have a difficult start to their business relationship...

This would imply this portal is brand new (within 2 weeks old)
Old Aug 14, 2011, 9:53 am

What am I not getting???

Shipping is free, but you do have a great argument to rationalize our purchases. As you make this deal seem "only so good" as if it is nothing to get hyped up about.

$12~ nights vs. 60 nights though.....
Old Aug 14, 2011, 10:03 am
Moderator, Hertz; FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: UA 1MM, BA GGL, Hyatt Glob, Hilton Diamond and others
all my orders got canx
Old Aug 14, 2011, 10:14 am

My order has shipped it says. But no tracking #. I just ordered a single unit tho.

They are probably individually cancelling orders right now.
Old Aug 14, 2011, 11:51 am

Programs: AA-UA-AS IHG-SPG-Carlson
Excited, hardly. Entertained, Yes !
Old Aug 17, 2011, 9:57 am

Any news on how we are going to receive our 5300 points?
Old Aug 17, 2011, 3:55 pm

Programs: HHonors Gold, Club Carlson Gold, Marriott Platinum, IHG Plat, Hyatt Plat
I'm not sure, I haven't heard anything, but I'd like to know since I just had my 5 packages delivered today...
Old Aug 17, 2011, 4:02 pm

Mine were delivered as well. I contacted Verizon because some people in the AA thread indicated Verizon wasn't forwarding the info to Cartera that purchase had been made. They replied:

"Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for contacting Verizon Wireless. Please allow up to 45 days for your miles to appear on your account. You will receive a confirmation email from Priority Club once the miles have posted to your account.

Thank you for using Verizon Wireless products and services. We appreciate your business."
Old Aug 18, 2011, 2:05 am

Originally Posted by factory81
Any news on how we are going to receive our 5300 points?
Check the Shopping FAQs link on PriorityClubShopping.com.
Old Sep 20, 2011, 10:42 am

Small victory. FYI-

"Recently certain Verizon Wireless accessories, which are not eligible to earn points, were displaying on the IHG Priority Club Shopping Mall with an erroneous offer of 5,300 points. This was the result of a Cartera Commerce, Inc. system error. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you, and would like to offer you the opportunity to return your purchase and receive bonus points in recognition of this error.

While the offer featured on the IHG Priority Club Shopping Mall gave a visual indication that online purchases of certain Verizon Wireless accessories would award 5,300 points, this clearly was a mistake given the price of the item and the terms of the rewards offer limiting points earning to the purchase of new wireless service plans. Verizon’s Terms and Conditions for the offer clearly state that points can only be earned on new wireless service plans, and not for accessories purchases. The specific Terms & Conditions language – which was available on the offer details page – is as follows:

“Reward eligible for reward plans only (new service, family share, add a line, upgrade and prepay). Reward is not eligible on accessories.”

In addition, the Terms and Conditions for the IHG Priority Club Shopping Mall, which apply to all purchases, also state that the conditions and restrictions imposed by the merchant define the requirements for a qualifying purchase, control your eligibility for rewards and limit liability for inaccuracies on the IHG Priority Club Shopping Mall.

While each of these Terms & Conditions relieve Cartera from an obligation to award points for any accessory purchases which were incorrectly displayed as including a points offer, we nevertheless realize this error was an inconvenience to you and may have encouraged you to buy an accessory you did not need or intend to keep. For your inconvenience, we therefore would like to offer you the following one time courtesy bonus:

We will automatically post 500 bonus points to your IHG Priority Club account within the next 10 business days.

In addition to the bonus points, we would like to make it as easy as possible for you to return the Verizon Wireless accessory if it was not a product you intended to use or keep. To return the accessory, please send a copy of your receipt and the accessory to: Cartera Commerce, Inc., One Cranberry Hill, Lexington, MA 02421, Attn: Customer Support. Please note that even if you decide to return the accessory, you still will receive the one time courtesy bonus miles described above.

If you have any additional questions about this matter, please contact us. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and look forward to your continued use of the IHG Priority Club Shopping Mall.
"

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.