Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Best site to trade miles?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 29, 2011, 4:26 pm

Programs: AA EXP & million miler
Originally Posted by kkl
damn was hoping to get onto CC soon. 180 posts?
Git postin'! Find a friendly fora (where posts count) and start posting comments such as "+1" or "^" or "ROTFLMA" or something like THIS post. In no time you'll be granted entree into the exclusive Coupon Connection Club!
Old Jul 29, 2011, 7:43 pm

Programs: AA, Delta, UA & thanks to FTers for my PC Gold!
Originally Posted by masonp123
Git postin'! Find a friendly fora (where posts count) and start posting comments such as "+1" or "^" or "ROTFLMA" or something like THIS post. In no time you'll be granted entree into the exclusive Coupon Connection Club!
That's not true and bad advice. What you had described is considered post padding and CC mods will just mask people doing such from CC, no matter how many more posts they make.
Old Jul 29, 2011, 8:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Too many to list
Originally Posted by masonp123
Yup, not going to work.

Original ? has been asked & answered so I'll close this thread.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.