Reload this Page >

[Link expired]Continental CC 50,000 + no annual fee

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[Link expired]Continental CC 50,000 + no annual fee

Search this Thread

Old Mar 22, 2010, 2:22 pm

i just got all my miles, its usually a day after your card closes. so it could be a day or two after your first purchase could be upto 3 weeks...mine was 2.5.
Old Mar 22, 2010, 3:48 pm

Originally Posted by nsr
No, only AFTER every anniversary.
I think in T&C it states 6-8 weeks after anniversity.
Old Mar 26, 2010, 5:50 am

Just applied this week using the online app. Email response told me it will take 15-30 days for approval. Sheesh - things must be getting tight at Chase.
Old Mar 26, 2010, 8:56 am

Programs: Caesars-Diamond Hilton-Diamond IHG-Plat MGM-Gold Wyndham-Diamond Hertz-PresCircle National-Exec
Originally Posted by 96MustangGT
Just applied this week using the online app. Email response told me it will take 15-30 days for approval. Sheesh - things must be getting tight at Chase.
I got the same thing a couple weeks ago when I applied but I was approved and received my card approx 1 week later.
Old Mar 30, 2010, 12:08 am

Programs: UA
Do you get the free President's Club pass 6-8 weeks or a year later? The description makes it sound like after your anniversary while the representative who helped me activate my card said I will be getting two in the mail.
Old Mar 30, 2010, 5:32 am

Originally Posted by txrandom
Do you get the free President's Club pass 6-8 weeks or a year later? The description makes it sound like after your anniversary while the representative who helped me activate my card said I will be getting two in the mail.
Everything I read in my app said after your anniversary. I anticipate getting my card soon as I see the account is now part of my online Chase profile. I'll post if I do get the passes in a few weeks. I'm not getting my hopes up at this point, especially since there is no annual fee for the first year.
Old Mar 30, 2010, 6:08 am

Originally Posted by txrandom
6-8 weeks after 1st year anniversary.
Old Apr 4, 2010, 1:19 pm

just had the 85 annual fee post on both mine and my wife's card. called the csr who first said that she never heard of this promotion and then responded after i told her i had the print out to fax it to marketing who will make an adjustment. so once again we are forced to keep copies of the link. by the way, the fee showed up on the second billing statement not the first.
Old Apr 5, 2010, 10:10 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by 96MustangGT
Everything I read in my app said after your anniversary. I anticipate getting my card soon as I see the account is now part of my online Chase profile. I'll post if I do get the passes in a few weeks. I'm not getting my hopes up at this point, especially since there is no annual fee for the first year.
Hopefully you will be happily surprised. Some folks did get their passes, even though they werent' expecting them.
Old Apr 13, 2010, 5:00 pm

Programs: AAdvantage, OnePass
I applied for the card this weekend...was given the we will notify you in a few weeks page....but this morning I called and my application had been approved!

My only concern is that since I received miles by opening a CO credit card in 2006....I will not be able to benefit from this offer...

Good luck to all!
Old Apr 21, 2010, 7:18 pm

Programs: AA, SPG, UA
Apply 2 weeks ago, still no response. What should I do ?
thanks.
Old Apr 22, 2010, 5:56 am

Originally Posted by cruise603
Apply 2 weeks ago, still no response. What should I do ?
thanks.
It took a couple weeks to get my card as well. If you already have a Chase card and use their online portal to view you account, you should be able to log in and see the new card. I was able to see my new account listed online even though I didn't get the actual card for another week or so. I suppose you could call and check status as a last resort.
Old Apr 25, 2010, 8:03 pm

I am unclear whether points stack..

I just got my CO world mastercard, with the 25,000 bonus points and additional 5,000 for an authorized user. If I use this card, is it also eligible for another 20,000 under the mileathon? Do I have to do anything or will the miles be credited after the first purchase?
Old Apr 30, 2010, 3:00 pm

Programs: A little bit of miles and points scattered everywhere
annual fee

is the no annual fee part of this offer dead? the link at the beginning of the thread makes no mention of no annual fee for first year.
Old Apr 30, 2010, 3:28 pm

asked to cancel one of the existing accounts

Hubby applied for this middle of April. We got a call that one of his existing accounts (United and BA) would have to be closed in order to get this. I asked about reallocating credit but this associate said he cannot reduce other lines, only close one of the other two to get this. We said we'd get back to them.

Is there a way to reallocate without closing the united and BA cards? Should we just call back to get a different person, ask for someone else? Any advice?

Thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.