Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Looking for my 1st MR

Search this Thread

Old Dec 22, 2008, 9:47 am
Original Poster

Looking for my 1st MR

I saw the post for cheap fares from ORD to LAX on NW. I did some creative routing on ITA and found tys-mem-dtw-ord-msp-lax-msp-ord-mem-tys for 376.50 a.i. I have a $305 ECV so my out of pocket expense would be 71.50. That translates to .01 cpm. My question is should I do it. I don't know how much I will be flying in 2009 and I would hate to waste 70 bucks. Any opinions?
Thanks,
Ryan
Old Dec 22, 2008, 2:33 pm

Programs: HH Gold, Alaska MVP Gold
are you already an elite on NW? are you trying to maintain status or go up a level? are you going to fly enough next year to justify doing a mileage run?
Old Dec 23, 2008, 7:45 am
Original Poster

I am not an elite yet. I know I will be doing some travel I just don't know how much. I know I will be going to LAS in Dec. Now that I have learned about MR I will try to max my miles on every trip I take.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.