Community
Wiki Posts
Search

MUC for cheap

Search this Thread

Old Oct 3, 2008, 11:02 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL 3MM, US 972k (AA 0.0k), Marriott Lifetime Gold, Hertz G, Nurburgring in 8:29
MUC for cheap

I got a text message from a buddy of mine yesterday that he found fares to MUC for something like $240 so he bought four round trips. The problem is I haven't been able to get in contact with him yet to find out when he was flying, but figure he's flying from somewhere near Lincoln, NE.

Is this a goof and can anyone replicate this fare? The best I'm getting is something in the $600 range from Ohio area airports.
Old Oct 3, 2008, 12:11 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL 3MM, US 972k (AA 0.0k), Marriott Lifetime Gold, Hertz G, Nurburgring in 8:29
A: I don't typically find fares like this and wonder if I should have put this in the mileage run forum. (Mod feel free if that is the case)

B: Said friend was flying LNK-DTW-AMS-MUC apparently in late Oct/early Nov. It appears the glitch is fixed now though.
Old Oct 3, 2008, 2:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Location: Honolulu, Hawaiʻi [+MKK4 EBBER R577 EDSEL R577 ELKEY EXERT]
Moving to the MR Discussion forum.

slippahs
nwa forum co-moderator

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.