Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

Need 4500 *A (AC/UA preferably) out of YYZ.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 18, 2007, 10:32 pm
Original Poster

Did a few YYZ-SFO/LAX flights this month and need to do something similar, hopefully to a new place. Need 4500 BIS miles before 12/31.

Looking to spend 2-3 nights in the destination and preferably max of one connection (up/down gets to me).

Thinking of maybe YYZ-LAS with a connection at LAX or SFO on the return for the extract EQM kick... but any suggestions are welcome.
Old Dec 20, 2007, 3:42 am

Programs: AC E
Not sure how much you're willing to spend, but for a few hundred more than the LAS trip you could go to LHR. Just priced out a Leisure fare on the AC website for the 26th to the 31st (full miles) for ~$850. This works out to a better cents/mile than anything I could find to LAS in the ITA website, plus you get a few nights in LHR!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.