Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

Newbie attempting AA EXP run from DEN

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 29, 2007, 2:37 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA GLD (1.4 MM), HH, SPG, Hyatt, Marriott, IHG

I know this is relatively late - and I had asked earlier about wheter this made any sense -you can check that post for why I would like EXP - I was just - finally - able to get the wife and biz settled on available dates.

Available - Dec 15 through Dec 23rd
Would like a visit to Rome for a couple of days - can write that portion off - need to visit a winery in Compagnia.

I have looked around using FareCompare's Flyertalk tool - FRA has looked good and today Rome is looking good. I would like to stay on AA metal. I have l have been in the air more than the 74,093 - IB and BA have eaten into my EQMs and EQPs

YTD Elite Qualifying Points: 74,917
YTD Elite Qualifying Miles: 74,093
YTD Elite Qualifying Segments: 38

Obviously based on the number of miles I need international is the way to go, but would prefer not to have to get a visa for anywhere.

Thank you very much in advance. - sorry about the open ended nature of this request for help.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.