Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Euro MR on UA in early Dec?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 12, 2007, 3:53 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA - GENERAL MEMBER, DL - GENERAL MEMBER, etc.
Euro MR on UA in early Dec?

Hi all,
I just got a slew of cheap fares from FC (FareCompare) from COS -> Germany. However, none of the fares they found are for quick turns. They all have a minimum stay of a week (or the fare jumps 600-1000 bucks) or so. Are there any tricks I'm missing to find a more reasonable fare for an overnight turn or something? I'm willing to pay a couple hundred bucks for the quick turnaround, but it's a no go if the fare jumps from $450 to $1500.

TIA for your help. For the record, I'm looking to get about 10000 miles out of this run.
Old Nov 12, 2007, 3:55 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA - GENERAL MEMBER, DL - GENERAL MEMBER, etc.
I suppose I should add that I'm open to DEN -> EU flights on LH or any *A carrier, but obviously running for EQM's on UA. Thanks.

-Steve
Old Nov 12, 2007, 4:21 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage, Travel Safety/Security & Texas, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA, HHonors, Hertz
I found several flights on US (from PHX) to Europe for about $550 all-in with just an overnight, or maybe it was because I put in leave Fri (arrive Sat morning), return Sun.

My main problem is that I can't find cheap hotels, at least Hilton properties; need to do some more research to get a room below $200/night ($100 would work) to make a run worthwhile.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.