Wiki Posts
Search

Need help with MR from PDX

Search this Thread

Old Nov 10, 2007, 1:01 pm
Original Poster

Programs: United 1K, Starwood Platinum
Need help with MR from PDX

I currently have 64568 miles with UA and have an upcoming trip to SIN and FLL, this will bring me to 90,563.. I can do a trip from PDX-SFO-SMF-0RD-
SMF-PDX for 497.00 and then a one day trip from PDX-SFO-SMF roundtrip for
144.00, bringing my total miles to 100,023. I'm a little uneasy with cutting it so close. If any segment went awry, I'd be in trouble. I would really any appreciate any ideas, suggestions ect.

Thanks!
KarenSuePDX
Old Nov 10, 2007, 2:03 pm

Programs: AA Executive PLatinum CO Platinum DL Gold Hyatt Diamond Hilton no more :)
lots of dates avail pdx-tpa $239 All in. since you will be doing 2 trips, you could try nesting them, which would give you more west coast gateways to tpa. best is red eye into iad arrv tpa just after noon and take the 1:36 back home.
Old Nov 11, 2007, 1:11 pm

Programs: NW Plat (now they call it DL Diamond) 1MM, soon to be DL Plat, Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold, Dusit Gold
Moderator, you can close this one.

Problem solved, OP is going to NRT for $771 over Thanksgiving. Certainly more interesting than SMF.
Old Nov 12, 2007, 5:43 pm
Original Poster

Programs: United 1K, Starwood Platinum
A big thanks to OPUSHOMES!

Thanks for the info re PDX-NRT. You are right, it will be much more interesting. Will give trip report

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.