Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

need 10k AA EQM from DC Area.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

need 10k AA EQM from DC Area.

Search this Thread

Old Sep 14, 2007, 9:54 am

Programs: Lots of faux metal
I would recommend everyone look at flights to DUB. LAX-DUB for ~$500 a/i (W-fare) or WAS-DUB for ~$400 a/i (S-fare). I have a LAX-BOS-ORD-DUB-ORD-MIA-LAX for $545. These fares have been there for months so people obviously aren't even looking.
Old Sep 14, 2007, 9:54 am

Programs: Skyteam
I'm suprised this thread hasn't been moved yet.
Old Sep 14, 2007, 10:07 am

Programs: AA ExecPlat, UA Silver, Marriott Titanium, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by skchin
I'm suprised this thread hasn't been moved yet.
Maybe the mods are taking rosh hashanah off.
Old Sep 14, 2007, 10:09 am

Originally Posted by SFO_FT
Have been looking for similar (need ~10k EQM), but from the West Coast. Have found that it's best to look at overseas destinations (Europe) or S America as often there's not a huge difference between the fares that provide only .5 EQM (e.g., G N O Q S) vs the ones that provide full EQM. Domestically, it appears that most "full EQM" fares are more than double the ".5 EQM" fares.
The amount of incorrect information in this post is staggering. As has already been pointed out, all AA-coded fares that earn miles will earn full Q-miles. The ratios referenced refer exclusively to Q-points, which are not the same thing as Q-miles, and should not be treated the same.

Mike

Last edited by nako; Sep 14, 2007 at 10:24 am
Old Sep 14, 2007, 10:09 am

I need 35k on UA. I want to go to South Africa somewhere, but I want it to be less than $500, leaving on a Tuesday and returning 8 days later at 9pm, isle seats all the way, and no more than 2 hours of layover at any given point. Please PM me with your results.
Old Sep 14, 2007, 10:22 am

Programs: AA Executive Platinum, DL Silver, UA Gold, *A Gold, OW Emerald
long wAAy

I have flown from Dca to Lhr (or Cdg) via Mia in both directions. I have also flown from Dca to Lgw via Dfw. My best was Fra to Dca via Dfw.
Old Sep 15, 2007, 12:37 pm

Programs: UA 1k, AA EXPLT, NZ GE, VA PLT Hyatt Diam, Marr Plat, HH Diam
Originally Posted by nako
The amount of incorrect information in this post is staggering. As has already been pointed out, all AA-coded fares that earn miles will earn full Q-miles. The ratios referenced refer exclusively to Q-points, which are not the same thing as Q-miles, and should not be treated the same.

Mike
D'oh ... you're staggeringly correct. I have EQP on the brain as I need 10k more EQP this year (not 10k EQM).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.