Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[prem fare gone]: Saudia: AMS-DXB 353 in Business Return

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[prem fare gone]: Saudia: AMS-DXB 353 in Business Return

Search this Thread

Old Apr 7, 2023, 10:22 am

Programs: A3G, BA Silver, LH FT
Originally Posted by Woaca
Not sure where to post this but am hoping someone can point me in a direction to find out where I might be able to credit points. Purchased ticket from Saudia, and now flying on Emirates. Any help appreciated.
Ill try to credit to Aeroplan although it does say ticket must be issued by Emirates.
Update: 4009 miles posted in Aeroplan for one way DXB-AMS (J)
haroon145 likes this.

Last edited by palcsaky; Apr 15, 2023 at 12:50 pm
Old Apr 7, 2023, 10:28 am
Hilton 25+ BadgeMarriott 10+ Badge

Originally Posted by palcsaky
Is the Wi-Fi on board still limited to some 10MB? I’m flying outbound of this error fare today.
I forgot to mention this - but wifi for all 4 flights even though obtained the free 10MB code, was totally useless - it will time out and when you tried to log in- at times it recognizes the email you used to register and reconnect, but most of the time not. In the end I just gave up using it - one of the worst internet connectivity I've experienced. Speed was slow as a snail (or even slower).

Cheers!
Old Apr 7, 2023, 2:34 pm

Programs: A3G, BA Silver, LH FT

Yep still only 10MB and utterly slow.
Old Apr 9, 2023, 12:09 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA GfL & GGL, FB Platinum, MB Titanium, Hilton Diamond
It makes me happy to see that people are still making use of this deal nearly a year after it came up
Old Apr 9, 2023, 12:15 pm

Originally Posted by MaxFlyer
It makes me happy to see that people are still making use of this deal nearly a year after it came up
Thank you for posting it. This has introduced me to the error fare world after I couldnt make my first one to Colombia in 2020 with Iberia. I wish something similar came up on Saudia as I had a great experience overall but lately it only seems to be Tunisia or Cairo both of which are difficult to position to from UK.
MaxFlyer likes this.
Old Apr 18, 2023, 2:44 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Gold, IHG Plat
---- removedd
Old Apr 18, 2023, 2:15 pm

Programs: TINDER GOLD, STARBUCKS GOLD, COSTCO EXECUTIVE!!
For those that were rebooked onto EK J, and upgraded to F, were there issues with any miles posting as an EK fare?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.