Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[prem fare gone]: LH/LX/SQ: DUB to Australia (ADL, BNE, MEL, SYD) from €1450 return

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[prem fare gone]: LH/LX/SQ: DUB to Australia (ADL, BNE, MEL, SYD) from €1450 return

Search this Thread

Old Feb 15, 2022, 5:06 am
Formerly known as linzbh

Programs: BAEC GGL, Hilton Diamond, Bonvoy Titanium
Originally Posted by Deckter
Is anyone else unable to select seats on SQ operated segment? Tried on LX, LH, SQ websites, no luck.
I booked with LX and could select seats no problem on SQ with the LX supplied PNR
Radiation Station likes this.
Old Feb 15, 2022, 5:06 am
Formerly known as linzbh

Is anyone else unable to select seats on SQ operated segment? Tried on LX, LH, SQ websites, no luck.
I booked with LX and could select seats no problem on SQ with the LX supplied PNR
Old Feb 15, 2022, 5:18 am

Programs: BA Gold, *A Silver, HH Gold, IHG Diamond
Originally Posted by flylikelinz
The same for me. It took some finding on the SQ site but eventually it worked although I also had the greyed out button some of the time. Sorry I can’t remember exactly the work-around.
Old Feb 15, 2022, 5:28 am
Formerly known as linzbh

Originally Posted by SavvyTravel
The same for me. It took some finding on the SQ site but eventually it worked although I also had the greyed out button some of the time. Sorry I can’t remember exactly the work-around.

I’ve just looked again. Yeah app and standard mmb is greyed out. If you log into mmb from the links here: > book standard seat now

https://www.singaporeair.com/en_UK/s...equests/seats/
YYCCL3, SavvyTravel and Deckter like this.
Old Feb 15, 2022, 5:36 am

Programs: Star Alliance Gold, BA Silver, HHonors Diamond
Seems that the great fare is dead as can't find any tickets for this price anymore :-(
Old Feb 15, 2022, 5:39 am

Programs: BA GGL / GfL
Deal looks to be fully gone now, can't find anything on Swiss or ITA Matrix sites.

Pilot37
Old Feb 15, 2022, 6:38 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
Originally Posted by SavvyTravel
I looked at this again on the SQ website. Everything that is clickable to make or manage changes - other than e.g. FFP details - is greyed out.

And this appears to be the explanation:

Now, I have a Swiss e-ticket number, but despite clicking on the link on their website to have the "Ticketbelege" or "Passenger Receipt" sent to me, I still have not received a nice PDF of the ticket as I have done in the past for otherSwiss tickets. In fact, filling in my details at this link leads to the following:

Should I be worried that all is not well with my ticket?
Old Feb 15, 2022, 7:31 am

Programs: OW Sapphire, *A Gold
I’ve just looked again. Yeah app and standard mmb is greyed out. If you log into mmb from the links here: > book standard seat now

It worked, thanks a lot.

Originally Posted by irishguy28
I looked at this again on the SQ website. Everything that is clickable to make or manage changes - other than e.g. FFP details - is greyed out.

And this appears to be the explanation:

Now, I have a Swiss e-ticket number, but despite clicking on the link on their website to have the "Ticketbelege" or "Passenger Receipt" sent to me, I still have not received a nice PDF of the ticket as I have done in the past for otherSwiss tickets. In fact, filling in my details at this link leads to the following:

Should I be worried that all is not well with my ticket?
Do it through the SWISS app, you should then receive the ticket confirmation as a PDF.
Old Feb 15, 2022, 7:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold

It worked, thanks a lot.
I just used the link flylikelinz gave, and this time everything is "enabled" in the SQ website, and I can select seats on the SQ sectors. I also get a much wider selection of seats to select from on the SYD-SIN flight than the selection that was made available to me on this sector on the Swiss website yesterday.

Big thanks!!!
Old Feb 15, 2022, 8:00 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Originally Posted by irishguy28
I still have not received a nice PDF of the ticket as I have done in the past for otherSwiss tickets.
Swiss' website was migrated to the LH.com backbone last year, so the system has changed.
Old Feb 15, 2022, 8:09 am

Wow, what a deal! Pre-covid this would've included AKL too.

Still finding the odd flight for €1800-ish to SYD on the Swiss website, still a bargain.
Old Feb 15, 2022, 8:24 am

Dates?
Old Feb 15, 2022, 8:25 am

Originally Posted by penfifteen
Wow, what a deal! Pre-covid this would've included AKL too.

Still finding the odd flight for €1800-ish to SYD on the Swiss website, still a bargain.
Do you have any Dates? I can't see anything anymore.
Old Feb 15, 2022, 8:36 am

Originally Posted by jetboys360
Do you have any Dates? I can't see anything anymore.
It's gone already... that was fast
Old Feb 15, 2022, 9:00 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
The fare is still there but set to expire today:

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.