Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[PREM FARE GONE] LH Business: KBP - ICN €566 RT

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[PREM FARE GONE] LH Business: KBP - ICN €566 RT

Search this Thread

Old Nov 10, 2020, 1:47 am

It does still show up at Google Flights, but then the price goes up when proceeding.
Old Nov 10, 2020, 3:27 am

May I ask, what aircrafts do you have in your itineraries on long haul flights? In my case it's A350 in both directions but I heard that B777 showed up on some dates. Is this true?
Old Nov 10, 2020, 3:30 am

Programs: A3 Gold, BA Silver
Originally Posted by tropikey
May I ask, what aircrafts do you have in your itineraries on long haul flights? In my case it's A350 in both directions but I heard that B777 showed up on some dates. Is this true?
So I booked the last end of scheduled flights Via FRA one way and MUC the other. I have a 747-400 via FRA (that will changes as they have been retired) and A350 via MUC.
tropikey likes this.
Old Nov 10, 2020, 3:41 am

Originally Posted by NextWhiteDeath
So I booked the last end of scheduled flights Via FRA one way and MUC the other. I have a 747-400 via FRA (that will changes as they have been retired) and A350 via MUC.
Awesome. I would love to get in on that booking, could you share dates. I can’t find anything. 😅
Old Nov 10, 2020, 3:44 am

Originally Posted by AndSwede
Awesome. I would love to get in on that booking, could you share dates. I can’t find anything. 😅
Thr fare is gone by the looks of it. There was a 20 min window when this was posted. They took it down quickly. I followed the usual advise book first think later. Also helps that this is a Fully Flexible fare but still in P
AndSwede likes this.
Old Nov 10, 2020, 3:49 am

Thr fare is gone by the looks of it. There was a 20 min window when this was posted. They took it down quickly. I followed the usual advise book first think later. Also helps that this is a Fully Flexible fare but still in P
OK, thanks. Great booking. Would this might be corrected as error fare?

Off topic: Does anyone have details about reopening of LH FCT I Frankfurt or LX FCL in Zürich?
Old Nov 10, 2020, 4:14 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite
I saw the post this morning but passed on this "offer" given (i) the uncertainty about being able to fly to Ukraine, (ii) uncertain availability and schedules of positioning flights, (iii) the uncertainty about being able to enter Korea, (iv) the number of tickets I have "on ice" or already confirmed/booked, (v) I loathe LH P class (I need to earn with TK M&S)

Good luck to those expecting to be able to rebook the dates later without re-calc. of the fare. It might appear as being fully flexible but in reality it is not (unless you are prepared to pay up-fare or wait several months for your refund).
Old Nov 10, 2020, 4:19 am

Fortunately, there's always emergency exit, i.e. cancelation, which is free of charge in case of this fare (according to details of reservation).
Considering low price of this ticket, it's not bad and rather low-risk "investment"
747jetter likes this.
Old Nov 10, 2020, 4:47 am

Fortunately, there's always emergency exit, i.e. cancelation, which is free of charge in case of this fare (according to details of reservation).
Considering low price of this ticket, it's not bad and rather low-risk "investment"
I booked this because it had free cancellation and changes. I also booked for the end of scheduled so changing it forward wouldn't be possible. Now looking forwards to see if South Korea is open next October/November.
747jetter likes this.
Old Nov 10, 2020, 4:55 am

I booked this because it had free cancellation and changes. I also booked for the end of scheduled so changing it forward wouldn't be possible. Now looking forwards to see if South Korea is open next October/November.
It's open now, with quarantine.
Deckter likes this.
Old Nov 10, 2020, 5:53 am
Hilton 10+ BadgeAccor 10+ Badge

Programs: *A Gold (A3), HHonor Gold
LH does not have B777 in its passenger fleet, so it would have been operated by Korean.
Old Nov 10, 2020, 6:02 am

747-400 upper deck both long segments. Via FRA with short stopovers both directions. Steal of a year?
Old Nov 10, 2020, 6:12 am

Originally Posted by fransknorge
LH does not have B777 in its passenger fleet, so it would have been operated by Korean.
Not yet, but guess they are supposed to introduce B777 in 2021:

https://www.lufthansagroup.com/en/777-9/home.html
Old Nov 10, 2020, 7:57 am

So the fare has been refilled. It is now 1200 euros. Tho it is still P-FF. Which means that you can still get the fully flexible fare for the cheapest price as non-refundable fares are more expensive.
P-FF might be a new thing for LH as they refilled it under it again. ,
Old Nov 10, 2020, 7:59 am

Originally Posted by premiumletenkar
747-400 upper deck both long segments. Via FRA with short stopovers both directions. Steal of a year?
I would put my money on the 747-400 being retired by that point. They have been talking about retiring them but keeping 747-8. Let's see if they will still be around.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.