Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[PREM FARE GONE] Aa/ba lux-bos/mia €879 rt

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[PREM FARE GONE] Aa/ba lux-bos/mia €879 rt

Search this Thread

Old Sep 29, 2020, 2:13 pm

Originally Posted by jameslon
I’ve tried to get this to quote in itamatrix without success. Could you send an example pricing? Thanks.
can’t replicate this as well. It is finding the fare as long as I don’t fill in stops in the advance control box. Maybe a bug?
Working on my iPhone.
Old Sep 29, 2020, 2:36 pm

Programs: A3 Gold, BA Silver
Originally Posted by jeroen100
can’t replicate this as well. It is finding the fare as long as I don’t fill in stops in the advance control box. Maybe a bug?
Working on my iPhone.
So I took a closer look at the rules and my guess it that AS isn't in the free transfer list it is pushing up the price by applying a surcharge. The free transfers are only between AA/BA/IB and the LAX-ANC flight does not have BA numbers when I last looked one of the flights did get BA number but now it is only AS in F
Old Sep 29, 2020, 5:17 pm

Programs: Air: QR Silver. BA Silver Emirates, Hotels: CC Gold, IHG Spire AMB, Hilton Diamond.
Originally Posted by overlander_sk
Just for fun: LUX-LHR-HEL-JFK-MIA / MIA-DFW-YYZ-LHR-LUX available for 937 EUR in March
Wow, how many TPs is that ?
Old Sep 29, 2020, 9:20 pm
soy

Programs: various
Originally Posted by Sisyphus1carus
Wow, how many TPs is that ?
Old Sep 30, 2020, 12:20 pm

SkyTeam is matching: Google Flights Explorer
Old Sep 30, 2020, 1:11 pm

Programs: British Airways
Originally Posted by wmaciej
LUX-ANC is 1650GBP
BUD-ANC comes at 1524 GBP
Old Sep 30, 2020, 1:58 pm

Originally Posted by Flyingfares
in which booking class is this?
Old Sep 30, 2020, 2:28 pm
Original Poster

Programs: FB Platinum, Marriott Platinum Elite
Originally Posted by Passportinonehand
in which booking class is this?
KL stock J for short haul and Z for long haul, DL stock Z (about 60E more expensive but I bet it is worth to book DL for FB flyers).
Passportinonehand likes this.
Old Sep 30, 2020, 4:01 pm

Programs: UA LT Gold, Air France Platinum Ulti, AA 4MM EXP, SPG Lifetime Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
Are you allowed to transit in the USA on the way to Mexico as a european citizen under Covid restrictions?
Old Sep 30, 2020, 4:03 pm

Programs: A3 Gold, BA Silver
Originally Posted by thierry
Are you allowed to transit in the USA on the way to Mexico as a european citizen under Covid restrictions?
Aa there is no sterile transfer you would have to enter the USA. Which you as a European can't currently do.
Old Sep 30, 2020, 4:07 pm

Programs: UA LT Gold, Air France Platinum Ulti, AA 4MM EXP, SPG Lifetime Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
Thanks for the prompt reply
Old Oct 1, 2020, 1:33 am

Originally Posted by Flyingfares
Whilst Skyteam options seem to show til EOS on GF and there are options on VS with connections in AMS and LHR first, strangely the VS options seem to end on 23/3 and appear completely void of any flights after this!!

shame, as £965 (ish return), when booking through VS with the double point offer would have been VERY interesting (over 48,000 VS points if booking with a Virgin reward+ mastercard, when including their bonus booking points at the moment)!!
Old Oct 1, 2020, 3:58 am

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum - Aeroflot Gold (RIP)
For whose wants to fly from Paris with Air France, its possible to book from Bruxelles, you have book the first leg with the Train Bruxelles to Paris, then no need to go to Bruxelles, you can check in the flight directly in Paris

Last edited by advisorytoptop; Oct 1, 2020 at 4:06 am
Old Oct 1, 2020, 4:07 am

Originally Posted by advisorytoptop
For whose wants to fly from Paris with Air France, its possible to book from Bruxelles and book the first leg with train Bruxelles Paris, then no need to go to Bruxelles, you can check in the flight directly in Paris
I strongly advise not to forego the first leg on the train since it is very likely you will be asked for the boarding pass proving you travelled on the BRU-CDG TGV upon check-in since it is considered as a flight carrying an AF flight number. If you can't they will either deny boarding or charge the fare difference.
Old Oct 1, 2020, 4:43 am

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum - Aeroflot Gold (RIP)
Originally Posted by thierry
I strongly advise not to forego the first leg on the train since it is very likely you will be asked for the boarding pass proving you travelled on the BRU-CDG TGV upon check-in since it is considered as a flight carrying an AF flight number. If you can't they will either deny boarding or charge the fare difference.
Did you have denied boarding, I mean lived this experience with a trip train and air?

I already did it 5 times and never had an issue, its also a good way to reduce the price of a flight in Europe with a stop ex: booked 4 times Lilles or Lyon to Moscow by Paris with 1st leg in train and check in flight in Paris, and 1 time Bruxelles to Miami by Paris train and after flight, the train is not in the same system of check in of the airline even theres is a link but no effect, you can do it and at check in counter they will not ask you anything jut show your passport on the check in desk, its my experience, can't say it works for all but worked for me
Keter likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.