Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[PREM FARE GONE] JL Business: FRA - NRT €649 RT (non-stop)!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[PREM FARE GONE] JL Business: FRA - NRT €649 RT (non-stop)!

Search this Thread

Old Aug 11, 2020, 10:12 pm

Programs: Flying Blue Plat, Executive Club Gold, Miles & Bonus Gold, Alaska Mileage Plan, Aeroplan, LifeMiles
Originally Posted by nufnuf77
We have booked:
Ber-Lhr-HnD-Fuk (stopover 2 days)
fuk-CTs (stopover 4 days)
cts-itm-HnD (stopover 4 days)
hnd-Cdg-Fra
£700 for 520tps and Air France J on last leg
Woah that's awesome! Safe travels!
Old Aug 11, 2020, 10:53 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: LH HON, BA GGL, AF Plat, EK Plat
I played around a lot with the multicity tool optimising a lot, I wanteed 777 on longhauls to have a passing chance of F upgrade (however unlikely that is). And CTS is the only major place in japan we havent been, and the park hyatt Niseko looks delightful!
Old Aug 12, 2020, 1:49 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium, IHG Ambassador, Executive Club Gold
Managed to snag a ticket for March next year from FRA-NRT return. Was supposed to go to Japan in March this year until all those plans got derailed. Hopefully entry requirements will be relaxed by March 2021.
Old Aug 12, 2020, 12:55 pm

Programs: Flying Blue
Originally Posted by gvaflyer
Managed to snag a ticket for March next year from FRA-NRT return. Was supposed to go to Japan in March this year until all those plans got derailed. Hopefully entry requirements will be relaxed by March 2021.
Haha same here! Had a nice deal LGW - HND with China Eastern in J, but that didn't work out
Old Aug 12, 2020, 9:18 pm

Programs: QRPC-Plat/OWE, MPC, BAEC
Got FRA-HEL-HND-CTS-HND/NRT-FRA, all stopover, for Dec 2020
Hope this one sticks, and Japan is open for tourists by the end of the year, if not I don't mind moving the flights even later!
kyushuman likes this.
Old Aug 15, 2020, 6:01 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Ronin - churn and burn
Just booked my connecting NRT-PPT flights on TN in J, for November using AA miles.
Airside transit in NRT is currently fine and Tahiti is even letting Americans in!

Really hoping this all works out.

An impromptu visit to Bora Bora would be fantastic given what a chaotic year this has been.
our_kid and haroon145 like this.
Old Aug 15, 2020, 10:58 am

Originally Posted by Jermyn
Just booked my connecting NRT-PPT flights on TN in J, for November using AA miles.
Airside transit in NRT is currently fine and Tahiti is even letting Americans in!

Really hoping this all works out.

An impromptu visit to Bora Bora would be fantastic given what a chaotic year this has been.

enjoy Jarvis, I’m planning on a visit to Conrad Bora Bora too
Old Aug 15, 2020, 1:04 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Ronin - churn and burn
Originally Posted by haroon145
enjoy Jarvis, I’m planning on a visit to Conrad Bora Bora too
Thanks mate, Conrad definitely looks like the best bet at the moment.
If I can do a price match with the 25% discount I'm looking at £300 per night
haroon145 likes this.
Old Aug 16, 2020, 2:38 pm

Originally Posted by Jermyn
Thanks mate, Conrad definitely looks like the best bet at the moment.
If I can do a price match with the 25% discount I'm looking at £300 per night
love a BRG claim hehe
Old Aug 19, 2020, 8:32 am

Programs: TK Elite, FB Gold
Got a bit scared when I checked my reservation today in the JAL app and saw a huge warning. Turns out one of the flights was moved 10 mins later and had to reach out to Expedia to confirm the modifications. No email from JAL or Expedia about this change. Confirmed the changes with them and got sent an updated eticket. So far so good!
Flyingfares likes this.

Last edited by B0gdan; Aug 19, 2020 at 10:24 am
Old Aug 19, 2020, 9:48 am

Originally Posted by B0gdan
Got a bit scared when I checked my reservation today in the JAL app and saw a huge warning. Turns one of the flights was moved 10 mins later and had to reach out to Expedia to confirm the modifications. No email from JAL or Expedia about this change. Confirmed the changes with them and got sent an updated eticket. So far so good!
Same here. I received a message from JAL (booked directly through them). Got scared, too. But it was only a schedule change of five minutes.
Old Aug 19, 2020, 1:13 pm

Originally Posted by myschkin
Same here. I received a message from JAL (booked directly through them). Got scared, too. But it was only a schedule change of five minutes.
Can confirm, and without being too greedy can anyone well-versed with the schedule change policy of JAL advise if such a short schedule change (10 mins) is enough grounds to change routing/ dates for part or whole of the itinerary?
Old Aug 19, 2020, 1:23 pm

Programs: TK Elite, FB Gold
That's a bit of a stretch. Bit more than a bit. Typically is 1h30' or more as a rule of thumb.
Old Aug 20, 2020, 12:33 am

Originally Posted by HOLYMOLEAIR
Can confirm, and without being too greedy can anyone well-versed with the schedule change policy of JAL advise if such a short schedule change (10 mins) is enough grounds to change routing/ dates for part or whole of the itinerary?
Not well-versed at all. But when I confirmed the change the second option was to decline in which case they would contact you with flight alternatives. Don't know how flexible they are with theses alternatives.
Old Aug 20, 2020, 8:41 am

Originally Posted by myschkin
Not well-versed at all. But when I confirmed the change the second option was to decline in which case they would contact you with flight alternatives. Don't know how flexible they are with theses alternatives.
Originally Posted by B0gdan
That's a bit of a stretch. Bit more than a bit. Typically is 1h30' or more as a rule of thumb.
Thanks both! Will try my luck with the option online [redacted].

Edit: just realised I have broken one of the biggest rules in this forum without being aware, guess it must be dealing with cancellations here and there, hence the lapse of judgement, for clarify I haven't contacted anybody at the airline about this.

Last edited by HOLYMOLEAIR; Aug 21, 2020 at 3:06 pm Reason: call rule

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.