Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[PREM FARE GONE] BR: BNE-AMS $849 usd

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[PREM FARE GONE] BR: BNE-AMS $849 usd

Search this Thread

Old Oct 4, 2020, 8:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: former Olympic Airways Gold (yeah - still proud of that!)
Originally Posted by Croupier
I still haven't been officially notified of a cancellation yet from either gotogate or Eva Air.

I spoke to gotogate and they said they can initiate a refund but cannot guarantee i will get the full amount refunded?

interesting that my trip in manage my booking shows now as a one way AMS-BNE confirmed with ticket numbers?

I've emailed Eva but no response yet.

Any suggestions on my situation appreciated.
Once the flight is cancelled, as in EVA’s system, you should be entitled to a full refund from EVA. And hopefully your travel agent too, but you’d need to check their terms and conditions.

I don’t think the AMS-BNE still in the system is anything significant. Once the outbound is cancelled the whole ticket will cancel.
Old Oct 5, 2020, 4:57 pm

One free change?

Does this point 3. A mean we can make one change with both fare difference and reissue fee waived? Or reassessment of the fare still applicable and only reissue fee waived?
https://www.evaair.com/en-nl/about-e...-covid-19.html

Within ticket validity, passengers may change the flight/date and pay the fare, tax differences and booking service charge with reassessment of the applicable fare and the reissue fee can be waived for ONE transaction.
Old Oct 6, 2020, 4:53 am

Originally Posted by Harko
Within ticket validity, passengers may change the flight/date and pay the fare, tax differences and booking service charge with reassessment of the applicable fare and the reissue fee can be waived for ONE transaction.
I'm sure they will be accommodating if you wish to do so, it would mean another $5600 AUD in their pockets.

​​​​​​
Old Dec 10, 2020, 11:49 am

Originally Posted by Croupier
I'm sure they will be accommodating if you wish to do so, it would mean another $5600 AUD in their pockets.

​​​​​​
I finally reached out to Opodo who confirmed I can rebook for free within one year of original booking (1 year ticket validity). Yet to check if the first sector must depart within that timeframe and then return frown within a year or the whole ticket must be fully utilised/flown 1 year from original booking. Still have a few weeks to decide to rebook before original departure date Dec 28...
Old Jan 10, 2021, 11:49 pm

Programs: Nectar Card
I finally reached out to Opodo who confirmed I can rebook for free within one year of original booking (1 year ticket validity). Yet to check if the first sector must depart within that timeframe and then return frown within a year or the whole ticket must be fully utilised/flown 1 year from original booking. Still have a few weeks to decide to rebook before original departure date Dec 28...
Did Opodo let you rebook with no change-fee and no fare-difference?
Old Jan 11, 2021, 2:33 am

Originally Posted by futuramadramallama
Did Opodo let you rebook with no change-fee and no fare-difference?
Lol when I called again to rebook they said the airline already refunded them and they are sending the money to my account. Not the outcome I wanted but with Australia not opening up anytime soon, perhaps better this way. I even made a small forex gain
SK AAR likes this.
Old Jan 13, 2021, 4:52 pm

Programs: Nectar Card
Lol when I called again to rebook they said the airline already refunded them and they are sending the money to my account. Not the outcome I wanted but with Australia not opening up anytime soon, perhaps better this way. I even made a small forex gain
Ah yeah, I guess it's not such a bad outcome after all.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.