Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[Premium Fare Gone}: KE: NYC-DPS $1870 rt Business

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[Premium Fare Gone}: KE: NYC-DPS $1870 rt Business

Search this Thread

Old Jun 6, 2018, 9:19 am

Programs: DL Plat, BA Silver
Searching dates that worked before it seems like nothing is coming up- anyone able to check if the fare has been pulled?

Glad I got in when the going was good... DL D1 and Garuda on the new business suites (it’s pulling up the new config1x2x1 seat map and not the old 2x2x2) ... should be a fun trip!
Old Jun 6, 2018, 11:08 am

Originally Posted by superbobx2
Searching dates that worked before it seems like nothing is coming up- anyone able to check if the fare has been pulled?

Glad I got in when the going was good... DL D1 and Garuda on the new business suites (it’s pulling up the new config1x2x1 seat map and not the old 2x2x2) ... should be a fun trip!
Got the same routing. So happy to have pulled the trigger when I did.
Old Jun 6, 2018, 12:24 pm

Programs: SPG Gold
Looks like fare gone.
Old Jun 6, 2018, 2:15 pm

Originally Posted by ramkashyap
Looks like fare gone.
The fares I pull up now have domestic F now. The key was to get Y class domestically. Perhaps the OTA isnt pulling up mixed cabin itineraries? You can always try AMEX or other phone-booking TAs to see if they can code in E and C classes respectively on the domestic and int'l portions.
Old Jun 6, 2018, 2:26 pm
t1c

Programs: AMEX, Ritz LT-Plat Prem, Hyatt Plat, SPG Plat, Hilton Diamond, Delta Plat, United Gold, Sixt Plat
Grrrrr....I just booked DTW to DPS...
Old Jun 7, 2018, 9:43 am

Best ex USA business class deal of 2018 (so far)?
E55 and GotogoBob like this.
Old Jun 7, 2018, 10:18 am

Programs: former MD-88 jumpseat Medallion. DL FO, AA PLT PRO. Marriott LT Plat.
Originally Posted by George84
Best ex USA business class deal of 2018 (so far)?
well I just flew ATL-TXL a week ago, J on Turkish for $1200 r/t (original thread here). Although technically I booked it in 2017 and traveled in 2018

To your larger point though, probably yes. NYC-deep Asia at that price is largely unheard of ... this isn't some SEA/LAX to China fare on one of the provincial Chinese carriers either.
Old Jun 7, 2018, 10:32 am

How do you get the list of how many miles you earn on each airline to show up (like in the first post of this thread)?

Thanks in advance.
Old Jun 7, 2018, 10:55 am

Originally Posted by MAGA
How do you get the list of how many miles you earn on each airline to show up (like in the first post of this thread)?

Thanks in advance.
Chrome extension.

See Mileage Calculator by wheretocredit.com
Old Jun 7, 2018, 1:51 pm

Originally Posted by PurdueFlyer
well I just flew ATL-TXL a week ago, J on Turkish for $1200 r/t (original thread here). Although technically I booked it in 2017 and traveled in 2018

To your larger point though, probably yes. NYC-deep Asia at that price is largely unheard of ... this isn't some SEA/LAX to China fare on one of the provincial Chinese carriers either.
Can't believe I missed that one..... would have been all over that!
Old Jun 9, 2018, 2:48 am

Programs: QF QR Silver, DJ,TG,MH
Now, who's flown it, or going to fly it shortly ?
Here's hoping that KE don't play silly buggers.
Old Jun 15, 2018, 8:15 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
I ended up cancelling this with Expedia within the 24 hour window, but I just got an email from Expedia that Korean Air cancelled 5/6 flights. Did anyone else get a cancellation email?
Old Jun 16, 2018, 9:00 pm

Programs: DL DM 2.4MM
Originally Posted by Pochama
I ended up cancelling this with Expedia within the 24 hour window, but I just got an email from Expedia that Korean Air cancelled 5/6 flights. Did anyone else get a cancellation email?
Ticket was voided but the reservation remained in tact. I had the same thing happen. If you had logged into the KE site after cancellation it would have still shown the listing with a note in red stating that it must be ticketed by X date or it would be cancelled. On that date mine disappeared and I received the same email. Charges were refunded immediately upon 24 hour void not when the reservation was ultimately cancelled.
Old Jun 16, 2018, 9:16 pm

Programs: DL Diamond 1.7MM, Starlux Insighter, Bonvoy Titanium, Hilton Gold, Hertz PC
My reservation still seems to be intact. In fact, I got a Delta schedule change notice today - one of my connecting domestic flights changed flight number. That caused me to go double check, and everything still looks OK on both the Korean Air and Delta web sites.

Sounds like the message you got may be some quirk of how the 24 hour cancellation process works for KE...
Old Jun 16, 2018, 9:50 pm

KE cancelled my flight today, after two weeks of booking. What can I do to keep the ticket ?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.