Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[PREM FARE GONE] BA/AA/LATAM r/t LHR to GYE First & Business from £797

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[PREM FARE GONE] BA/AA/LATAM r/t LHR to GYE First & Business from £797

Search this Thread

Old Dec 16, 2020, 3:38 pm

Programs: AAdvantage ExPlat LT Gold, BA Silver, Aegean Star Gold
Originally Posted by durberville
It only took three years, but yesterday I received judgment against British Airways. With interest on both claims and the additional indemnity per s.1619 of the Civil Code, it comes to around ~$13,000. Clearly I was cocky thinking I'd get the full value of my claim, but I'm pleased with the result. The judge drafted a well-reasoned order, and his assessment of quantum of damages is certainly interesting.

As an order from the Quebec small claims court, it is final and cannot be appealed.

Link to order: https://docdro.id/HsNQOs4
First of all, congrats... smart move with recording the call... even if it broke the don't call the airline rule... I think it was a beyond good move...
Old Dec 16, 2020, 5:09 pm
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: QF, VA, AC, Hyatt, Marriott
Next time on Mayday: The day British Airways crashed and burned in a Canadian court. What went wrong at one of the world's formerly great airlines?
jfkeze and percysmith like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.