Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[PREM FARE GONE] Bru - hnd 550 gbp in business class on qr

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[PREM FARE GONE] Bru - hnd 550 gbp in business class on qr

Search this Thread

Old Jan 12, 2017, 4:30 pm

Just spent 1300 eur...
Old Jan 12, 2017, 4:30 pm

Programs: LH SEN; BA Gold
Originally Posted by ChocolateFactory
Looks gone for me. Can't find anything in the matrix.
Don't look there. You won't find it there. GF and QR website is the way to go really.
Old Jan 12, 2017, 4:37 pm

Originally Posted by Numb3rs
having problem with the booking site now?
It's still there for Tokyo for some dates Nov / Dec
Old Jan 12, 2017, 4:38 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold, IHG Platinum Ambassador, Club Carlson Gold
I managed to book earlier for July but no ticket has been issued yet, although the booking is showing as confirmed.
Old Jan 12, 2017, 4:39 pm

anyone seeing anything in march?
Old Jan 12, 2017, 4:39 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, Hh Gold, NH*G, SPGP, SQ-CC
Just got in for CTS for Dec 6 to 10.
Old Jan 12, 2017, 4:47 pm

Programs: DL DM, SPG Plat 100/LT Gold, Marriott Plat, National Executive Elite
Originally Posted by WorldLux
Don't look there. You won't find it there. GF and QR website is the way to go really.
THIS.^

Managed to get AMS-DOH-HKG-TPE-NGO on the outbound. HKG to NGO is on Cathay with a technical stop in TPE (figured why not spend an extra 90 minutes in Cathay J and transit an airport I've never been to - I know why - looks like after the technical stop we don't have lie flat seats anymore! According to Google Flights at least...)

Added about 30 EUR and it was confirmed in Business / I fare class for Cathay. E tickets issued. Sitting and waiting...

By the way - if we make changes to the return after we have flown the outbound, do we just pay the change penalty but there will be no fare difference if the same classes of service (R) are available for the flights we want to change to? Thanks OP and FTers!
Old Jan 12, 2017, 4:49 pm

Programs: BA
just managed to book a week in October, many many thanks to the OP!!!
Old Jan 12, 2017, 4:50 pm
formerly southsidesilver
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, UA Silver, HH Diamond
By the way - if we make changes to the return after we have flown the outbound, do we just pay the change penalty but there will be no fare difference if the same classes of service (R) are available for the flights we want to change to? Thanks OP and FTers!
Good question on making a change to the return sector , Won't the R fares price much higher though and fare difference would need to be paid ?
Old Jan 12, 2017, 4:54 pm

been trying for days and somehow QR website always messes up for me, multiple errors, and different fares from GF.
Old Jan 12, 2017, 4:59 pm

Programs: BA GGL, IHG Spire Elite Ambassador, HH Diamond, Avis President’s Club
played around for an hour with this thinking I couldn't find a thing. BRU has a lot of space but horrible connections!

Just booked from AMS-HND NRT-AMS for 1280.32 EUR for 2 pax with very very nice connections. I'm so bored of spending 5-6 hours in Doha lounge no matter how cheap the fare is so 1hour 35 connection sold it for me!
Old Jan 12, 2017, 5:01 pm

Programs: TK Gold, AZ Gold, HH Honours Gold, SPG Platin
Anyone able to find something with a very short time in Japan for January or February?
Old Jan 12, 2017, 5:04 pm

Programs: UA LT Gold, Air France Platinum Ulti, AA 4MM EXP, SPG Lifetime Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
Same here just booked AMS-TYO late september with excellent connections. Tired of the long waits in the lounge as well,, so very happy
Thanks OP

Programs: KLM PLAT, Qatar PLAT, AA Silver, Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Diamond, Starwood Gold, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by ianfly
played around for an hour with this thinking I couldn't find a thing. BRU has a lot of space but horrible connections!

Just booked from AMS-HND NRT-AMS for 1280.32 EUR for 2 pax with very very nice connections. I'm so bored of spending 5-6 hours in Doha lounge no matter how cheap the fare is so 1hour 35 connection sold it for me!

which days?
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: GMLFL, Life 2.0 - Mucci Premiere Classe & des Chevaliers Toulousiens
Originally Posted by luschnik
Anyone able to find something with a very short time in Japan for January or February?
6 days is what I can find. This one works on QR when you click through.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.