Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

Exploretrip issue 4/8/16 - Who all got in?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Exploretrip issue 4/8/16 - Who all got in?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 11, 2016, 12:59 pm

Originally Posted by reverted
So if get my ticket numbers, they show up in my reservations and my CC is charged, is it then safe to assume that it's a go?
I won't bet on it. I'd still wait a bit longer before booking any non-refundable positioning flights etc. It is only now Monday (work day), I could definitely see things changing still.
Old Apr 11, 2016, 1:15 pm

Programs: A3 Silver
Yeah, I'm going to wait a few weeks before ordering my rough guides book
Old Apr 11, 2016, 1:24 pm

Makes it tougher and anxiety-inducing to wait when my departing flight is in 10 days! :P
Old Apr 11, 2016, 1:29 pm

Programs: A3 Gold, IHG Platinum, Marriott Silver
I made a purchase for 3 for a family vacation through exploretrip and then found this trip, so I didn't know what to think - I got an e-mail with e-tickets and PNR last night, so I'm hoping they'll stick. I'm not one of the travellers, so I wasn't sure if they'd cancel because of that. But it seems a lot of extra work to cancel tickets after they are issued than just a reservation. Unlike others though, I made a single purchase, so not sure if that was why it was ticketed. This is for travel on Alitalia and European codeshare non-SkyTeam partner.

I'd much rather find out sooner rather than later if this will be honored as it will be tough to find other options for 3 people.
Old Apr 11, 2016, 1:55 pm

Programs: WP
In case anyone is wondering, I checked the base fare for my ticketed flight to CPH, it is listed as IT on DL com and KL com
Old Apr 11, 2016, 5:31 pm

One thing that worries me is when I click on "View Receipt" on Delta website it says:

"Sorry, we are unable to display a copy of your receipt at this time. Please try again later."

Anyone else getting this?
Old Apr 11, 2016, 5:45 pm

Programs: DL-Platinum
I'm getting the same error message on Delta.com when clicking on my receipt. However, I was able to access the receipt on Saudia Airlines.

It says Airport Control for JFK-LIS, LIS-AMS, and Open for LIS-MAD, MAD-JFK.
Old Apr 11, 2016, 5:55 pm

Originally Posted by Single_Flyer
One thing that worries me is when I click on "View Receipt" on Delta website it says:

"Sorry, we are unable to display a copy of your receipt at this time. Please try again later."

Yep getting the same error. Saudia doesn't work for me either unfortunately

Last edited by reverted; Apr 11, 2016 at 6:04 pm
Old Apr 11, 2016, 6:05 pm

Originally Posted by Single_Flyer

I see this on delta, but on the Saudia website I'm able to see that all coupons for my ticket are either open for use or airport control. Have you tried this?

Booked through Explore Trip, money taken out of bank account, received e-ticket and PNR that work on Delta site.
Old Apr 11, 2016, 6:12 pm

Originally Posted by epocalize
I see this on delta, but on the Saudia website I'm able to see that all coupons for my ticket are either open for use or airport control. Have you tried this?

Booked through Explore Trip, money taken out of bank account, received e-ticket and PNR that work on Delta site.
Are you plugging in the E-ticket number or the Delta PNR into the Saudia website? Tried both but nothing seems to work
Old Apr 11, 2016, 6:13 pm

I can't pull up my res on Saudia. It says I need to enter more info; when I do it says special request can't be made (???) and loops back around.
Old Apr 11, 2016, 6:20 pm

Originally Posted by reverted
Are you plugging in the E-ticket number or the Delta PNR into the Saudia website? Tried both but nothing seems to work
The e-ticket number. I was unable to find anything with the PNR or the Delta confirmation code on Saudia.

I said this earlier but I'll clarify - I'm not sure if my res. is an error fare or not. It's BOS to LHR this Friday, to 4/20, for $441 (almost $1000 less than Delta website when I booked, but not as cheap as others were seeing).

Hope that this helps! Fingers crossed for you.
Old Apr 11, 2016, 6:28 pm

Programs: UA Gold
I booked one of these from JFK to LIS and can pull up the res on delta.com but am producing nothing on Saudia's site and don't have a charge yet. Additionally I have a friend who got a charge from UX but didn't receive an email from anyone. Let's see how this all shakes out.
Old Apr 11, 2016, 6:43 pm

The e-ticket number. I was unable to find anything with the PNR or the Delta confirmation code on Saudia.

I said this earlier but I'll clarify - I'm not sure if my res. is an error fare or not. It's BOS to LHR this Friday, to 4/20, for $441 (almost $1000 less than Delta website when I booked, but not as cheap as others were seeing).

Hope that this helps! Fingers crossed for you.
Thank you!

My ticket is issued on A3 stock so maybe that's why it won't work on the website? Wishful thinking? Haha not sure but more sitting around and waiting
Old Apr 11, 2016, 6:57 pm

Programs: DL-Platinum
Not sure if this may help but my Delta confirmation code is different than the one I used on Saudia. I punched my Delta code into the KLM website and received a different confirmation code. This KLM confirmation code is the one I used to find my receipt on Saudia.

However, I am getting a receipt when I type my ticket number into Saudia. I was charged the correct amount on my Chase card but it is titled "Agent Fee"

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.