Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

Exploretrip issue 4/8/16 - Who all got in?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Exploretrip issue 4/8/16 - Who all got in?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 10, 2016, 11:59 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
If you're waiting for receipts with ticket numbers, try to find the ticket on the Saudia Airlines website. This trick works surprisingly well for just about any airline ticket.
Old Apr 10, 2016, 12:04 pm

Originally Posted by reverted
When did you receive your ticket numbers? I booked quite early on and am still waiting on it.
I booked early on too and just got my ticket number last night.
Old Apr 10, 2016, 12:20 pm

Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
If you're waiting for receipts with ticket numbers, try to find the ticket on the Saudia Airlines website. This trick works surprisingly well for just about any airline ticket.
I did try that but no luck, thanks for the tip though - will have to keep it in mind.

Fingers crossed that I'll get ticketed soon, I've already picked seats and was able to order a vegetarian meal from DL.
Old Apr 10, 2016, 2:31 pm

Telephone call

Actually got called by the agency that booked the fare to tell me that the tickets were cancelled. I was impressed that they took the time to call...
Old Apr 10, 2016, 2:34 pm

Originally Posted by garygleck
Actually got called by the agency that booked the fare to tell me that the tickets were cancelled. I was impressed that they took the time to call...
What OTA did you book through and itinerary?
Old Apr 10, 2016, 3:15 pm

I booked through

Originally Posted by reverted
What OTA did you book through and itinerary?
Hop2
Old Apr 10, 2016, 3:35 pm

Booked mine through exploretrip night of April 8 and got my e-ticket confirmation this morning, about 36 hours later.
Old Apr 10, 2016, 7:15 pm

Programs: Skymiles / SPG / SKYPASS
Originally Posted by epocalize
Did you receive an e-ticket number from Explore Trip / was your card charged ?
I've got the PNR and can log in, select seats on Delta but no ticket # yet.
In our case, we got the e-ticket, the PNR, could select seats for 24 hours or so. Then we received an email saying 2 of the 3 trips were canceled. and all of a sudden they were removed from delta.com.
Old Apr 10, 2016, 7:56 pm

Originally Posted by Myopia
In our case, we got the e-ticket, the PNR, could select seats for 24 hours or so. Then we received an email saying 2 of the 3 trips were canceled. and all of a sudden they were removed from delta.com.
Thanks, I appreciate your response. Fingers crossed mine works. I'm not sure if the ticket I bought was part of the error or not - BOS to LHR this weekend for $406. Everything still good on delta.com . . .
Old Apr 10, 2016, 8:50 pm

Programs: AS MVP Gold
I booked 2 tickets to Copenhagen in June for only $184 rt each. I got a confirmation on Saturday morning with a PNR and e-ticket number, and have been able to select seats. Just checked on Delta.com and everything still shows up as confirmed.

Fingers crossed!!
Old Apr 10, 2016, 10:20 pm

Originally Posted by Seattleguy12
I booked 2 tickets to Copenhagen in June for only $184 rt each. I got a confirmation on Saturday morning with a PNR and e-ticket number, and have been able to select seats. Just checked on Delta.com and everything still shows up as confirmed.

Fingers crossed!!
Did you find something out of SEA? I booked out of BUR; couldn't find anything from SEA.
Old Apr 10, 2016, 10:50 pm

Programs: AS MVP Gold
Originally Posted by Single_Flyer
Did you find something out of SEA? I booked out of BUR; couldn't find anything from SEA.
Same - I booked out of BUR too.
Old Apr 10, 2016, 11:09 pm

I'm surprised that this thread isn't bigger. The EY fare deal was around this price point and that thread was huge. I'm glad I got in on this deal.
Old Apr 10, 2016, 11:14 pm

So if get my ticket numbers, they show up in my reservations and my CC is charged, is it then safe to assume that it's a go?
Old Apr 11, 2016, 7:40 am

interesting.. my AF ticket charge has been pending since Saturday. I was able to see my ticket number & itinerary on AF.com, delta.com, aegeanair.com.
- Right now AF.com gives me an error when looking for my booking, however all the other websites show it as confirmed. Flights are operated by Delta and it shows confirmed on their website. The charge is still pending so I'm not really sure what the deal is.

It seems like it will be cancelled after all since the ticket was issued by AF and it will take a while to sync with all other airlines. booked with gotravel 123. anyone else book through them and have the tickets cancelled?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.