Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

Would like 37k on DL by the end of the year

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 21, 2015, 12:53 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Mileage Plus, Delta Skymiles PM, AA ExPlat, Hilton Honors Gold, Marriott Gold

Ok, so due to certain family situations, I have not been able to MR consistently the way I would throughout the year, and I am quite a bit behind where I would like to be on DL this year.

What I am looking for is actually a way to just spend 5 days flying DL and get everything knocked out. I would like to leave on a Sunday or Monday and be home before Saturday in a given week.

I fly out of CHS.

I can really only do it on the week of Nov 1, Nov 8, Nov 22, or Nov 29.

I prefer Delta metal as I have some GUCs that I would like to use along the way.

It's kind of a stretch and I will probably just settle for the next status down and roll over some miles and hit it again next year. I'm still working on options, but have seen some amazing and creative mileage runs on the forums and wanted to see what some of you guys might come up with.

I am also open to Premium Economy solutions on AF/AZ and any premium sale fares that accomplish the same thing in less time. Of course, I would like to do it all for $2500, but could go $3k probably.

I appreciate any insights!
Old Oct 21, 2015, 6:26 pm

Programs: Hilton credit card Diamond, Hyatt Globalist
NYC-SIN-NYC twice will get the miles, out Sunday return Tuesday, then out Wednesday return Friday. For week of Nov 22 this is $752 for the first trip, $762 for the second.
Old Oct 22, 2015, 6:52 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA Mileage Plus, Delta Skymiles PM, AA ExPlat, Hilton Honors Gold, Marriott Gold
That's awesome! I can't believe that SIN is so cheap out of NYC. It was coming up over $2K out of CHS even when forcing connections in NYC. A positioning flight with two NYC-SIN trips looks like the way to go.

I really appreciate that!
Old Oct 22, 2015, 7:47 am
Original Poster

Grrrrr.... Looks like those fares disappeared before I could get everything booked! At least Matrix isn't showing them anymore. Hoping that they come back this week or next!

Edit: Now I am seeing it again... There is hope.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.